I feel so lonely playing this game :/

Mangkitw

When I started playing this game, I was with my friends, but now, all my friends that play this game just quit and only me stand still, beside buy pokes(I have a really bad luck on catching pokes), train pokes, and hunting red name bosses all by myself, I have nothing to do :Frown: I feel so lonely playing this game :( it's like it is a mmo game but I am playing a single player Pokémon game in this mmo

325308 When I started playing this game, I was with my friends, but now, all my friends that play this game just quit and only me stand still, beside buy pokes(I have a really bad luck on catching pokes), train pokes, and hunting red name bosses all by myself, I have nothing to do :Frown: I feel so lonely playing this game :( it's like it is a mmo game but I am playing a single player Pokémon game in this mmo

Speak to people in the chats, make friends and as mentioned look for a guild to join

:Grin:

If you take the initiative to reach out to somebody rather than wait for the party to come to you, you won't be lonely. It's true there's alot of bad apples in MMO's (PRO much less likely, actually!); but there's always somebody to talk to whom may also feel the very same way.

Start up a conversation:

1). Hello there :) How are you?

2). Happy Holidays :D

- Are you ready for Christmas?

Battle them, trade with them, do the event or hunt with them, etc. Viola, you have a new friend.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life