Any word about Darkrai's eventual appearence?

Zamrayz

I've been on and off for about a year now and I'm wondering if there is any news about Darkrai finally being released as a catchable pokemon? Or an event thing etc? I don't know very much about the game and wondered if anybody knew anything or has a clue about when you think he might be added and for what or during what time? I noticed very few mythical are in fact in game so I just assumed maybe someone does have plans for him eventually? Just curious.

Any speculation is appreciated! :Light: :thanks:

sw1yBzP.gif

329934 Red Server? Lol, what's that all about?

A former staff member has a Darkrai, that is linked in chat frequently, NamelessHero was joking xD

But yeah, Darkrai will likely never be released as a catchable Pokemon, nor will any legendary Pokemon marked "Uber" tier and/or over 600 base stats.

Currently Mew, Celebi and Jirachi are available, if you want an idea of what kind of legendaries may become available in the future. (eg Shaymin, Phione, Manaphy, Victini following this pattern)

This is not a confirmation any of those pokemon will be released to players, i was just using these as examples as they follow the same pattern as the 3 currently available.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

329932-snip-

Hi Zamrayz,

Unfortunately, as Lunestra mentioned, Darkrai will not be catchable in PRO, as mentioned here:

Most regular Pokémon (including legendaries) are seeable. Most legendaries will not be catchable because of balancing. However, only a few will be and it will be difficult to catch them.

Outside of Slaking, there are only going to be pokemon with 600 or less total base stats (BST). This is what "balancing" is referring to in the previous quote, hence why Darkrai will not be in PRO.

The Update Logs are the best place to check for updates to the game, including new pokemon added, new mechanics and so on.

I wish you a happy new year ^^

[glow=green]Locked as Resolved[/glow]

Do not contact staff members for private support, as your question(s) will be beneficial for others by sharing them through the forums.

pOyQfBU.jpg