Boss Revamp Complete

Biaozila

335567 at first I was kinda hyped for it but excluding Nareo makes it well lets say; pointless at least for me (rip shiny munchlax)

Lets just say that getting a Shiny Muchlax from Naero is easier than getting it from doctor's quest, even without doing anything to the Naero boss, that's how op the Naero reward already is. If I revamp it even more, I'm gonna have people like Somes throwing bricks through my window :Grin:

1BT6Lbi.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

335567 at first I was kinda hyped for it but excluding Nareo makes it well lets say; pointless at least for me (rip shiny munchlax)

Lets just say that getting a Shiny Muchlax from Naero is easier than getting it from doctor's quest, even without doing anything to the Naero boss, that's how op the Naero reward already is. If I revamp it even more, I'm gonna have people like Somes throwing bricks through my window :Grin:

I pay for the window, I want that Shiny Munchlax lol

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

eek, break em windows? xp top kek

*throws pebbles and bricks on windows*

*inserts kappa emote*

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>