Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Tell us about yourself!: i love pokemon i played this game since i'm young it's why i'm playing in PRO i am positive and chill

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue): Paoliot and i'm playing in red server

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?:i have 293hrs and 37min

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? : i am 17 years old and i'm from france

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? : to chill and play pvp /events with good peoples

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?: because i want to play with good/active people

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left: No i'm not

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?:goodra because he is so cute

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?: Yes i can

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?: Yes :D

Hope my application is good :)

edit: i have all the badges

hi sure i can do it

1 - Tell us about yourself!

<- I am a player collector maybe much in this game know me for be active in trade channel

2- What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)

<- My nick is Dragondark i am from red server

3- How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?

<- I have 1637 hour i joined date in 14 - 08 /2015 and i have all badgets in game

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?

<- i have 22 years old and i am from colombia because my bad english xd

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? : to chill and play pvp /events with good peoples

<- my ambition is have the best shinies in game and i wanna be a big player pvp for the moment i am start in pvp i hope learn alot in this guild

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?

<- because i am was a leader guild but now i wanna be a player and a friends more in the best guild in pro

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.

<- is the same reason for the last question because i wanna be now a friend in a guild so active and the best in the game for this reason i choise

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?

<- my favorite pokemon is zekrom because is beautifull and powerfull xd

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?

<- yes, recently i download the app

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?

<- of course i ever play morality and following the rules in the game

thanks i will hope be part of yours <3

hi sure i can do it

1 - Tell us about yourself!

<- I am a player collector maybe much in this game know me for be active in trade channel

2- What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)

<- My nick is Dragondark i am from red server

3- How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?

<- I have 1637 hour i joined date in 14 - 08 /2015 and i have all badgets in game

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?

<- i have 22 years old and i am from colombia because my bad english xd

<- my ambition is have the best shinies in game and i wanna be a big player pvp for the moment i am start in pvp i hope learn alot in this guild

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?

<- because i am was a leader guild but now i wanna be a player and a friends more in the best guild in pro

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.

<- is the same reason for the last question because i wanna be now a friend in a guild so active and the best in the game for this reason i choise

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?

<- my favorite pokemon is zekrom because is beautifull and powerfull xd

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?

<- yes, recently i download the app

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?

<- of course i ever play morality and following the rules in the game

thanks i will hope be part of yours <3

Check your pms.

(:

1. Tell us about yourself!: i love pokemon i played this game since i'm young it's why i'm playing in PRO i am positive and chill

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue): Paoliot and i'm playing in red server

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?:i have 293hrs and 37min

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? : i am 17 years old and i'm from france

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?: because i want to play with good/active people

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left: No i'm not

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?:goodra because he is so cute

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?: Yes i can

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?: Yes :D

Hope my application is good :)

edit: i have all the badges

check ur pms

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "