what's the rate of pin pokemons?

Kurushiimohamed

355189 I spent much time in pink island hunting, but I haven't encounter any pink pokemons until now. I just want to know what's the rate of pink pokemons?

Hello Kurushiimohamed,

nobody confirmed the rate of pink pokemon yet but I can tell you that it is definitely higher than the shiny rate (1/8000 something).

I am sorry that you were unlucky until now but the area is permanent so you have enough time to get whatever pink pokemon you want, you just need to farm more. :Smile:

Pre

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

355189 I spent much time in pink island hunting, but I haven't encounter any pink pokemons until now. I just want to know what's the rate of pink pokemons?

Hello Kurushiimohamed,

nobody confirmed the rate of pink pokemon yet but I can tell you that it is definitely higher than the shiny rate (1/8000 something).

I am sorry that you were unlucky until now but the area is permanent so you have enough time to get whatever pink pokemon you want, you just need to farm more. :Smile:

Pre

higher than shiny :Shocked:. well thanks :Grin:

Kurushiimohamed

higher than shiny :Shocked:. well thanks :Grin:

Just to clarify, in case, higher rate = more common

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.