Leaving the game o7

No long wall of text - i have decided to leave the game - probably forever. Mainreason is that, and i dont mean that offensive, i dont think that PRO will ever go to the point where i want it to be competitive wise, and thats the main point why i play pokemon these days. Shoutout to all the people i played with for almost 2 years, we had a good time. take care :)

355742 No long wall of text - i have decided to leave the game - probably forever. Mainreason is that i dont think that PRO will ever go to the point where i want it to be competitive wise, and thats the main point why i play pokemon these days. Shoutout to all the people i played with for almost 2 years, we had a good time. take care :)

Sad to see you leaving, I wish you best of luck for the future :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Take care, Sesshomaru. We'll miss you :'(

Thanks for everything great that you've brought the community <3

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

yea as of now it isnt competitive wise as u said, but i believe it'll be soon.

when it comes, I'll be expecting you :Grin:

goodluck with your future affiliates mate! :y:

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18