Buggs in hoen part 2....

Will1994

Ok so yesterday i mentioned my hoen bug which restarded all my teleporters and your response was for me to have to redo all of them, Ive redone them all but only 2 synched and i am missing the 3rd one for it to complete. Ive rechecked every pokecentre twice and in doing so have lost my mind while wasting loads of time. PLease just sort this out asap i cant move around hoen freely and its making my game really hard to play. thank you

- Moved to proper place -

You made this post in the Report Center, which is used for reporting players. The Bug Resolution Center is the correct place for these posts.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

363477 Forgetting my error of placing the topic in the wrong place is anyone gona help me?

There are 15 Pokemon centers to check in total. Make sure you checked 15 different Pokemon centers.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

I count 13 unless you mean valley of steel and pokemon leauge which dont have teleporters and ive been to the rest twice as I stated. What am I supposed to do now,im wasting time for no reason wandering. Cant you somehow implement a code for the teleporters to have just be ready or something?

363653 I count 13 unless you mean valley of steel and pokemon leauge which dont have teleporters and ive been to the rest twice as I stated. What am I supposed to do now,im wasting time for no reason wandering. Cant you somehow implement a code for the teleporters to have just be ready or something?

Oldale, Petalburg, Dewford, Rustboro, Verdanturf, Slateport, Mauville, Lavaridge, Fallarbor, Fortree, Lilycove, Mossdeep, Sootopolis, Pacifidlog, and Ever Grande. 15.

Don't ask for scripters to just "do something" for you. The means to do this quest are here. The scripter is saying what he's saying because they can see whether or not you've activated them. It would appear you have not. Keep trying.

363662 This was a request for help,you typing here did no such thing so i will kindly ask you to keep your opinions to your self unless you can help with my predicament.

I listed the 15 centers. Thats literally exactly what you are asking for. And I explained why the scripters aren't just giving you the solution to your problem.

I'm helping.

363662 This was a request for help,you typing here did no such thing so i will kindly ask you to keep your opinions to your self unless you can help with my predicament.

I listed the 15 centers. Thats literally exactly what you are asking for. And I explained why the scripters aren't just giving you the solution to your problem.

I'm helping.

(I also accidentally thanked your post. So thanks for telling me to not help you :Heart: )

Closing thread. No bug.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.