Ban ALL Staff Pokemon From Ranked PVP

Giovanni

369030 how many legendary pokemons are there on the top 25 on all 3 servers?

0(excluding tournament winners)

0 legendaries excluding tournament winners in top 25 ranked of but mr Deidara7 (player account) aka Kagawa (staff account) are in top 25 from red server with shiny talonflame good nature and almost full 31!!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

369378 6 months working for a digital reward.

My opinion is: just let them have it.

6 months working for a better community, if they work for that reward I would say, show them the door ;3

Nobody on staff has a digital reward as the sole incentive to spend 6 months on PRO, don't worry about it ;3

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

369378 6 months working for a digital reward.

My opinion is: just let them have it.

6 months working for a better community, if they work for that reward I would say, show them the door ;3

Nobody on staff has a digital reward as the sole incentive to spend 6 months on PRO, don't worry about it ;3

From what I'm reading in this topic I would think other things lol.

Who of those who actually gave a reason, played against a staff with a reward, lost to it and what are your rankings and gametime?

This would have been the first questions from me. Why should i listen to someone who doesn't even play PvP or is at a low based knowledge of it and demands a change that affects people who worked real hard for something.

Red gave you the opportunity to actually bring in constructive critic, make it realistic and don't demand something ridicolous.

You're the community, you did make a suggestion, make one that satisfies both partys, the community and the tournament winners (who worked hard for it to obtain it) and staff members (who actually get a reward after 6 months of helping you, the community) and maybe if the suggestions brought up a good point we can take it into consideration.

faggots_sig.png

369497 Who of those who actually gave a reason, played against a staff with a reward, lost to it and what are your rankings and gametime?

This would have been the first questions from me. Why should i listen to someone who doesn't even play PvP or is at a low based knowledge of it and demands a change that affects people who worked real hard for something.

Red gave you the opportunity to actually bring in constructive critic, make it realistic and don't demand something ridicolous.

You're the community, you did make a suggestion, make one that satisfies both partys, the community and the tournament winners (who worked hard for it to obtain it) and staff members (who actually get a reward after 6 months of helping you, the community) and maybe if the suggestions brought up a good point we can take it into practise.

My happy medium was simple and has a few options.

Option 1: Staff pokemon are no longer hand picked ivs if they are going to be used in RANKED pvp(this does NOT include tournement winners.)

Option 2: If a staff member wants a godly iv pokemon it can't be used in ranked battles. "But giovanni you don't pvp." It is completely unfair whether you worked 6 months for a reward or not to use a pokemon you chose with ivs (usually all above 28) against people who don't get to choose their ivs. It's a simple matter of fairness.

And to answer your question it doesn't matter who played against a staff and lost or won. An unfair thing is an unfair thing. Claiming thay we are suggesting something that is completely anti-staff is rediculous. I worked hard for a year and a half to help even get the game to a playable state and as many times in this thread I've stated this WILL affect me too. I never once mentioned Tournement winners losing their ability to use the pokemon they won, they won it fair and square without the help of chosen ivs.

I don't have "low based knowledge of it and demands a change that affects people who worked real hard for something."(since I was once staff and ironically also has a staff reward) and that is why I made this suggestion thread based on complaints I had been seeing anywhere. I thought maybe because I used to be staff and I actually know about the policies for the staff reward that maybe the community would be heard instead of ignored and locked.

Whether you decide to make change or not is up to you just remember that it is a matter that could possibly affect the way the community looks at staff.

[glow=red]The threats of a goldfish do not concern a shark.[/glow]

369504 Of course they should be banned from ranked PvP. If you're a staff member, hopefully you have the integrity to realize that you have an unfair advantage when you use your hand-picked Pokémon.

Signed: Pretentious

i personally dont have a huge problem with staff mons, but i find it funny that staff themself dont even seem to understand, that staff mons are tad bit unfair.

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!