Ban ALL Staff Pokemon From Ranked PVP

Giovanni

369587 @Sceo the guild leader guy: Staffs are not saints, they don't just scarify their time for "a better community" or for a better tomorrow or for world peace or ending world hunger.. Just consider them as the semi-volunteer employee. And employee need to be paid, or at least in this case- sth to motivate them.

I know a lot of people who would be staff for the sake of the community, and if that Pokemon does play part for some people to become staff or not, please just don't apply for staff or leave staff, since you are a shame for the community itself. And if there aren't staffs rn in the team that only do it for a 'better community', get new staffs lol.

This is also one of the reasons why the rewards for being staff weren't public back in the day, since it shouldn't matter.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said you guys dont deserve them. I actually know quite a few guys who are staff and they put in alot of their OWN time to make the game better for ME and OTHERS. Iam just saying, that some of you guys dont even acknowledge the fact that these mons are like 31 30 all the way trough and better than everything we have. Like i said i rarely lose to ppl who have staff mons and iam pretty sure, ppl like dei would still be decent players without a 31 31 talon. Its still unhealthy for the competitive side of the game.

The point about hunting is a funny one too btw. I have been hunting quite alot in my 1500+ hours and i have been doing excavations every day. i maybe have 2 epic ot mons in that whole timeframe, which shows hunting doesnt guarantee *bleep* in this game and you guys having the oppurtunity to not only get a perfect mon, but a COMPETITIVE MON makes this a little more complicated than you guys think

In the end i can only come back to my point, which is that i dont hate the notion of you guys having a great mon for your services, but i feel like staff doesnt even understand where some ppls frustration comes from.

The combination of shane being a lazy [Censored] and not coding moves/ablities/items coupled with the fact to play raikou serperior epic talon AND a latias in a few games, can be annoying to ALOT of players.

Also everything comes down to shane being a non clever person, all he does is rake in the cash (which isnt that low btw) and letting you guys do ALL the work WITHOUT monetary payment.

Update to moves and abilities is planned in upcoming days. He is currently busy IRL. Lots going on. When me and him started PRO, we started it with a goal to have a place for everyone where anyone can voice their opinion and enjoy with friends. All of this exists because people put in hard work. Starting from me and him to mappers, artists, scripters, guides and moderation group. Every staff deserves a thank you. Regardless of that, my staff are not thinking inside a box. I am sure they will act in the best interest of players. Same way you are here because of us, we are here because of loyal and amazing players.

Also, can you address moves and abilities that are missing so it can be passed on him for evaluation? Thanks

If staff want to voice their opinions we should know that they are staff. Either use staff accounts to voice opinions or let us know who they are.

369640 I know a lot of people who would be staff for the sake of the community, and if that Pokemon does play part for some people to become staff or not, please just don't apply for staff or leave staff, since you are a shame for the community itself. And if there aren't staffs rn in the team that only do it for a 'better community', get new staffs lol.

If the reward do somehow act as an incentive for some to work harder, I don't think it's that much of a big deal, as long as they contribute to the game well.

Who are you to say get out to those who bring positive impact towards the development of the game? An admin of an unofficial PRO discord?

There aren't just any staff member who remained app for 2 months and never made it, they passed because they possess the skill & quality to contribute. They'll do fine, don't worry about it ;3

If the reward do drive them to work harder, I don't see it as a big issue.

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

369640 I know a lot of people who would be staff for the sake of the community, and if that Pokemon does play part for some people to become staff or not, please just don't apply for staff or leave staff, since you are a shame for the community itself. And if there aren't staffs rn in the team that only do it for a 'better community', get new staffs lol.

If the reward do somehow act as an incentive for some to work harder, I don't think it's that much of a big deal, as long as they contribute to the game well.

Who are you to say get out to those who bring positive impact towards the development of the game?

There aren't just any staff member who remained app for 2 months and never made it, they passed because they possess the skill & quality to contribute. Don't worry about it ;3

*passed because of skill and quality*

we all know how staff is just a big mess of politics lul

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

Who are you to say get out to those who bring positive impact towards the development of the game?

There aren't just any staff member who remained app for 2 months and never made it, they passed because they possess the skill & quality to contribute. Don't worry about it ;3

Lol, I see what you did there, good for you that I left myself because of shit inside the staffculture ;3

6 months working for a better community, if they work for that reward I would say, show them the door ;3

Nobody on staff has a digital reward as the sole incentive to spend 6 months on PRO, don't worry about it ;3

From what I'm reading in this topic I would think other things lol.

Staff members get contacted to join (rarely are there applications). Then they are tested and taught how to staff. That is called the APP process. That lasts about a month. Then on top of that is another 6 months of working pretty much every day. Someone who is just in it for the reward would not only completely fail at the APP process, but would also burn out before the 6 month period and not receive there reward anyway. So thinking people are here just for the reward is silly and illogical.

369540 Everyone had a chance to win those, not everyone has the 'chance' to become staff

Yes everyone does have a chance to become staff. Get recognized from being nice and helpful in the community and you may be given a chance. If you are good enough you will make it past the APP stage and make it to a full staff rank.

B0F40E013360821045F3701E49E7B490E66CCD1B2C339CB6FFpimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

My face when I see Shamac :disappointed:

[glow=red]Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.[/glow]

369704 Get recognized from being nice and helpful in the community and you may be given a chance. If you are good enough you will make it past the APP stage and make it to a full staff rank.

I'm scared now, since there are troll that fake nice attitude, I hope they don't get the opportunity to destroy PRO. :Shocked:

369708 I'm scared now, since there are troll that fake nice attitude, I hope they don't get the opportunity to destroy PRO. :Shocked:

To add on Kitsumi post to adapt to your question, on the moment someone applies or before someone is getting checked to be a staff member a lot of things comes to mind, behavior in chats, his/her reputation on the community, punishment records, in many others to prevent a non fitted person to become a staff.

And even if someone passes that, there is several tests we do in the meanwhile he is an Apprentice to prevent them to get promoted. Fortunatly we have a good infrastructure for training people (even if most people do not believe that). Also credit to Daeon, that built most of the current infrastructure that we used at the moment.

I will also add my perspective into this subject when I get all my real life endeavors sorted out. I will post it in my player account as I will vote as a player rewarded to be considered as a player. Thank you in advance for reading and have a nice weekend :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

What this guys from the staff does not seems to understand is they are ruining the pvp experience for A LOT OF PEOPLE just because the guys from the ladder can trash you does not mean the average player can