Ban ALL Staff Pokemon From Ranked PVP

Giovanni

370218 -snip-

what's your point here?

thought the same lul but maybe showing off how "overpowered" these pokemon are (you are not allowed half of them to use in PVP anyway)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I would like to have name removed upon meeting another person in PvP and atleast not have names shown until battle is over. That is to keep movesets and such more hidden so players doesn't already know opponents sets before the match even gets started as a lot of people share opponents set in discord and keep them for themself for future games.

another thing is teamview, this is something that is implemented in the original game (wifi battles) and also on Showdown which is probably the most competetive pokemon battle website. It is crusual for good play to have this implemented in the game in order to make good decission and allow for more fair and consistant play.

that is just my idea though, thanks for asking and hope you will take a look on it, have a nice day :Heart:

this is a really good idea . I hope they take your post seriously :y:

Holy fking [this is not cursing AT ALL, but please refrain from doing so] and they are able to fight you in ranked with those pokemons??

No, most of them not, you can find the pokemon restrictions here. Have a nice sunday :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

370211 Hello, I would like to have name removed upon meeting another person in PvP and atleast not have names shown until battle is over. That is to keep movesets and such more hidden so players doesn't already know opponents sets before the match even gets started as a lot of people share opponents set in discord and keep them for themself for future games.

Actually.. that's a really good idea. I'll ask Shane if it's codeable. :3

I don't think the teamview idea is implementable though.

just dont, thats such a garbage idea lol

why would we want to LIMIT ourselves even more?

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

370254 just dont, thats such a garbage idea lol

I mean moves are hidden on showdown as well

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

oh sorry sir, didnt know i can see the moves of my opponent in pro.

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

oh sorry sir, didnt know i can see the moves of my opponent in pro.

<

how often do you change your movesets? not sure how your guild handles it but we keep track of movesets as well as teams on ours (at least for the past seasons)

370204But like I said, no changes will be made to Staff pokes. What I'd like Players to do moving forward, is come up with things we can give you.

Excuse my language, just so you understand how strongly I feel about this. Fix the spawn rates. Especially for limited (i.e. Fletchling, Pawniard, Fossils) Pokemon, but this also includes extremely rares. They're way too rare.

*snip*

Real-life advice:

Forcing a public ultimatum on your team, implying that your volunteer work (substitute "time" for a real-world example) is more important than anyone else's, and using a profanity-laden rant is never an appropriate way to represent yourself.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee