Staff spawned monsters in ranked PvP

Red

Do you want staff using edited and spawned monsters in ranked PvP?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want staff using edited and spawned monsters in ranked PvP?

• I don't mind
    • I don't mind staff using edited monsters in non ranked battle
    • No, because it's not fair

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let them use it, I support them. :) Everyone know how suck I am in pvp, but still I can say that each staff that I faced, I used to beat them once or twice or even more. Just let them have fun, a bit challenge when facing them staff pokes is more fun to me.

vOOfnpT.gif

369531 non-ranked i think its fine but ranked I think its unfair. It defeats the purpose of all the people hunting for pokemon when they get 1 SUPER pokemon with 0 effort

I agree with you Yugi 100%

369532 Only 1 pokemon does not make much difference. It is the same with Suicune, Entei or Raikou. Perfect Pokémon totally easy to defeat

Jaccard, thats a different question, since those players won a specific tournament, so they deserve to use that legend in pvp. Staffers can win rewards for their work ofc, but if they want a shiny+perfect ivs poke, u shouldnt be allowed to use it in pvp ranked. Other option is Staff reward be a pokemon, that everyone can have (example talonflame or even a legendary like mew/celebi/jirachi), non shiny with ''decent'' ivs, like 20+ instead of 30, and that way u can use them in pvp ranked battles.

Thats my opinion. :Cool:

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

369539 If staff Pokemon are banned , also ban the rewards from tournament (they also have high iv) or any kind of Pokemon given out to players as a reward for winning any tournament or event that staff did.

846712fcc8a693ab8db770f0169a5791.png

56a652cf8fa65ceb8194f8dd36c94f91.png

fa6f899f73c0deae1d183d058f7a66aa.png

Everyone had a chance to win those, not everyone has the 'chance' to become staff