Staff spawned monsters in ranked PvP

Red

Do you want staff using edited and spawned monsters in ranked PvP?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want staff using edited and spawned monsters in ranked PvP?

• I don't mind
    • I don't mind staff using edited monsters in non ranked battle
    • No, because it's not fair

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

369612 I don't mind the staff pokemon being used but if they are removed from ranked PvP, the exclusive tournament prizes should be removed as well. They are the exact same thing and staff worked hard for the reward just like the tournament winners.

I disagree. Tournament prizes were obtainable for anyone whereas staff Pokemon may not be.

It doesn't matter. There's still only one in the server and they have the same base stats. I see people cry about Tim's Raikou every day and it's the same deal. But I don't know why I'm responding because I wouldn't expect someone with barely any PvP knowledge to understand. Have a nice day.

369612 I don't mind the staff pokemon being used but if they are removed from ranked PvP, the exclusive tournament prizes should be removed as well. They are the exact same thing and staff worked hard for the reward just like the tournament winners.

yeah you dont mind because you used pokemon of staff in ranked (daenerys volcarona -.-) and this is forbiden -.-'

volca.jpg

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C0jsJjECDQ[/bbvideo]

Sincerely your account must be reset!!

I disagree. Tournament prizes were obtainable for anyone whereas staff Pokemon may not be.

It doesn't matter. There's still only one in the server and they have the same base stats. I see people cry about Tim's Raikou every day and it's the same deal. But I don't know why I'm responding because I wouldn't expect someone with barely any PvP knowledge to understand. Have a nice day.

How can you be so sure? While my PvP experience is limited in PRO, I do have a considerable amount of PvP knowledge.

369638 I love how some staffs are responding with their playeraccount, seems fair

Everyone is welcome to argue, not players only, staff can defend themselves.

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

369638 I love how some staffs are responding with their playeraccount, seems fair

Everyone is welcome to argue, not players only, staff can defend themselves.

Correct, but let them do it on their staffaccount instead of let it seem that they are a normal player.

369642 Correct, but let them do it on their staffaccount instead of let it seem that they are a normal player.

They can answer with the account they wish to it doesnt matter.

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

369642 Correct, but let them do it on their staffaccount instead of let it seem that they are a normal player.

whether we want to do it on our player account or not, its up to us

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.