Staff spawned monsters in ranked PvP

Red

Do you want staff using edited and spawned monsters in ranked PvP?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want staff using edited and spawned monsters in ranked PvP?

• I don't mind
    • I don't mind staff using edited monsters in non ranked battle
    • No, because it's not fair

369642 Correct, but let them do it on their staffaccount instead of let it seem that they are a normal player.

whether we want to do it on our player account or not, its up to us

Nah, let's ban y'all ofcourse xd Of course it's up to you guys, but does create a weird scenario, because all I see now is that only staff are against this suggestion, whether they response on their staffaccount or playeraccount, I've only seen staff lol. Edit: Staff and Revo, love ya Revo :Heart:

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

369648 Nah, let's ban y'all ofcourse xd Of course it's up to you guys, but does create a weird scenario, because all I see now is that only staff are against this suggestion, whether they response on their staffaccount or playeraccount, I've only seen staff lol.

well, that means you've seen wrong

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

369648 Nah, let's ban y'all ofcourse xd Of course it's up to you guys, but does create a weird scenario, because all I see now is that only staff are against this suggestion, whether they response on their staffaccount or playeraccount, I've only seen staff lol.

well, that means you've seen wrong

Oi, I edited it!

369547 well i dont mind but its unfair cause most of them have uber tier pokemons

Uber pokemons are simply banned from PVP, staff pokemon allowed are those classified as OU or less such as Raikou.

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

369518 Simple 3 days poll for you to vote about staff using spawned/amended Pokemon in the ranked PvP

Just a reminder - Only staff rewards with 600 or less base stats are currently allowed in ranked, the stronger ones are already banned so you'd never run into something like Zekrom

dont ban them maybe nerf to 145 ivs or something like that or maybe dont get pokemons that are out of meta find a new form about what they can get not super rare boss rewards or uncatchables

but even if they are volunteers i believe nobody could do their work without any benefit from it , just close that idiot vote pool red its gonna end to every staff member quit his post and we play with bots scammers etc.

A staff member is rewarded a pokemon of their choice after 6 months of service

suggestion

The only staff mons allowed in ranked PVP - are the ones that are obtainable in the current game

The Iv's of the staff reward mon, should reflect a mon that would be discovered in a comparable amount of time, if say that staff member had been hunting instead of preforming staff duties.

legendary tourney winners should still be able to use their reward

just my opinion

369657 A staff member is rewarded a pokemon of their choice after 6 months of service

suggestion

The only staff mons allowed in ranked PVP - are the ones that are obtainable in the current game

The Iv's of the staff reward mon, should reflect a mon that would be discovered in a comparable amount of time if say that staff member had been hunting instead of preforming staff duties.

legendary tourney winners should still be able to use their reward

just my opinion

+1 :Cool: :y:

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

369547 well i dont mind but its unfair cause most of them have uber tier pokemons

Uber pokemons are simply banned from PVP, staff pokemon allowed are those classified as OU or less such as Raikou.

well but if u guys are giving the possibility of using OU and below tier lengendary pokemons than give the possibility to everyone cause that is unfair