Staff spawned monsters in ranked PvP

Red

Do you want staff using edited and spawned monsters in ranked PvP?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want staff using edited and spawned monsters in ranked PvP?

• I don't mind
    • I don't mind staff using edited monsters in non ranked battle
    • No, because it's not fair

I think the best way to end all this is to find a solution in which somehow satisfies both sides because we are one community.

I assume this all started ever since the Latias, which is unobtainable for players, engaged in PVP. I've been using a Talonflame for god knows how long and such thread never came up, because its simply obtainable for players.

Anyway, based on most of the posts, I see many are against staff pokemon because they are unobtainable by players themselves.

So, simple solution? PVP viable reward pokemons should be obtainable for players, excluding tournament winners. They get to use their legendaries.

Latias? Reikou? Heatran? no for staff members.

370002 I don't mind (even full 31iv shiney) if optainable ig.

369994 Ban 3 dog or Somethin like Porygon-z

370023 Assuming "edited monsters" a legit (non illegal/4 moves, 510 EVs and such), I don't mind. Otherwise, it's not fair.

370019 The staff work hard yes, but is it really fair to use pokes that it is impossible to get caught by normal players?

369911 i think if the poke is obtainable by normal player, like talon or serperior its okay

but if its legend, yea i knew about 600 base stats its unfair :)

369711 I don't mind any of the staff using stuff like 30+ IV hp fire Serperior, h.a. Talonflame, h.a. Amoonguss or whatever. I don't have any problems as long as they're obtainable in some way for normal players.

369755 Obtainable pokemon like Talonflame arent that big of a deal because u know how much dmg they deal and what moveset they use.

369597 I'm ok with their use, because they're not uber material. Doesn't break balance.

369578 I vote for ban the PKM than others players can't find in the game. It seems correct for me than staff members can create their team without chasing, but only for PKM we can find.

369533 I don't mind as long as they dont use staff pokes like mega rayquaza.

369547 well i dont mind but its unfair cause most of them have uber tier pokemons

369530 it's unfair, for example, to use a porygon-z when a simple player can't use porygon-z: i vote no

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

370044 I think the best way to end all this is to find a solution in which somehow satisfies both sides.

Based on most of the posts, I see many are against staff pokemon if they are unobtainable by players themselves.

So, simple solution? Pokemons that are obtainable for players, excluding tournament winners. They get to use their legendaries.

370023 Assuming "edited monsters" a legit (non illegal/4 moves, 510 EVs and such), I don't mind. Otherwise, it's not fair.

370019 The staff work hard yes, but is it really fair to use pokes that it is impossible to get caught by normal players?

369911 i think if the poke is obtainable by normal player, like talon or serperior its okay

369711 I don't mind any of the staff using stuff like 30+ IV hp fire Serperior, h.a. Talonflame, h.a. Amoonguss or whatever. I don't have any problems as long as they're obtainable in some way for normal players.

369755 Obtainable pokemon like Talonflame arent that big of a deal because u know how much dmg they deal and what moveset they use.

369597 I'm ok with their use, because they're not uber material. Doesn't break balance.

369578 I vote for ban the PKM than others players can't find in the game. It seems correct for me than staff members can create their team without chasing, but only for PKM we can find.

369547 well i dont mind but its unfair cause most of them have uber tier pokemons

369530 it's unfair, for example, to use a porygon-z when a simple player can't use porygon-z: i vote no

Seems like the best solution.

370041 I think my arguments are not alidos because I am a normal player like anyone who spend days looking for the best poke to use in the competitive, the day that you spend weeks hunting pokemon and find a 5x31 or 5x30 etc without being a present of the staff to us Talk, I think it's very unfair that you lose hours, days, weeks after pokes for when you're fighting rankead to charge a staff using a Latios, Latias, Talonflame bugado, as everyone knows his ability has not yet been agreed and yet the law still prevails. Staff If you want to defend your opinion defend with your words not with arguments futeias offending my opinion

I value 6 months of staffwork over every hunting session you had to get a good pokemon; I had plenty of 6x +29 IV's pokemon in my time playing the actively the game (9. tier rarity included). Your point is simply invalid since you don't value 6months of work at all.

370044 I think the best way to end all this is to find a solution in which somehow satisfies both sides because we are one community.

Based on most of the posts, I see many are against staff pokemon if they are unobtainable by players themselves.

So, simple solution? Pokemons that are obtainable for players, excluding tournament winners. They get to use their legendaries.

valuing a job is always essential, but the staff is already overdoing it.

but very simple since they want so much to use pokes edited in the rankead create a tier so for you of the staff. :Angel:

370044 I think the best way to end all this is to find a solution in which somehow satisfies both sides because we are one community.

yeah i agree with this one

I mean tournament winners should be allowed to use their legendary ones anyway and staff's should get rewards like you (obtainable pokemon with perfect IV's/Nature/Ability and shiny) with your talonflame; means that current staffs with "soon banned legendary"-pokemon get a new obtainable one with everything perfect set. (This is the only suggestion that would probably satisfy both parties)

valuing a job is always essential, but the staff is already overdoing it.

but very simple since they want so much to use pokes edited in the rankead create a tier so for you of the staff.

I am not a part of the staff team and never will but I still disagree with the ban; I am rather against a lot of things they do and already known for that but this ban is; well lets say; unnecessary.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I assume this all because the Latias, which is unobtainable for players, engaged in PVP. I've been using a Talonflame for god knows how long and such thread never came up, because its simply obtainable for players.

Anyway, based on most of the posts, I see many are against staff pokemon if they are unobtainable by players themselves.

Agreed. Also, if people still complain, you could make it a bit more random. So that the IVs aren't 30+, but random between 27-31. :)

547f747ae8bc.png

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

Check out these nice topics: Rent a bot | Reborn shop

Discord tag: Prochainezo#0734

370062 Agreed. Also, if people still complain, you could make it a bit more random. So that the IVs aren't 30+, but random between 27-31. :)

even if the IV's were 6x 15, the damage would fall just a few %, it's not much of a difference besides the "show off factor"

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

370058 the staff team and never will but I still disagree with the ban; I am rather against a lot of things they do and already known for that but this ban is; well lets say; unnecessary.

YEA finally somebody who knows what to say and isnt like the others :Heart: .

unknown.png

BIDOOOOOOOF