Mahogany team rocket hideout

Heyimdaan

I have played this game over 50 hours and there was this one spot where i couldnt get passed: the mahogany rocket hideout and ive stopped playing ever scince. Please help me get past this and make me love the game again!

xD

370752 I have played this game over 50 hours and there was this one spot where i couldnt get passed: the mahogany rocket hideout and ive stopped playing ever scince. Please help me get past this and make me love the game again!

370844 https://ggftw.com/forum/other-mmo-games/125282-pokem-revolution-guide-jhoto-part-1-a.html#post1848823

Here perhaps, this was a link I found in one of the walktrough posts.

P.S. I will update this when I find a reliable source.

Quoted for visibility.

Could you not pass it because it was difficult, or because you were stuck due to an error in the game? (scripting error)

If the walkthrough that NimrodTheGoat suggested doesn't work, then try to explain your problem and someone may be able to assist you better.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

370752 I have played this game over 50 hours and there was this one spot where i couldnt get passed: the mahogany rocket hideout and ive stopped playing ever scince. Please help me get past this and make me love the game again!

370844 https://ggftw.com/forum/other-mmo-games/125282-pokem-revolution-guide-jhoto-part-1-a.html#post1848823

Here perhaps, this was a link I found in one of the walktrough posts.

P.S. I will update this when I find a reliable source.

Quoted for visibility.

Could you not pass it because it was difficult, or because you were stuck due to an error in the game? (scripting error)

If the walkthrough that NimrodTheGoat suggested doesn't work, then try to explain your problem and someone may be able to assist you better.

I cant open the link

xD

I just don't know what to do there...

Hey there, HeyImDaan!

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. I managed to find this Video Guide for the Team Rocket Mahogany Quest. I recommend taking a peek at it too see if it helps you find your way.

I will also list the steps you need to follow in this quest so you can use them as a checklist to help you out:

• You need to talk to lance on the BF2. He will basically tell you "You will need to find two computers to open the door to the admins room, then you must defeat the admin and use her computer."

• Then on BF3, you will come to a room with a bunch of computers. You will need to interact with each one until you find the one that is for the admins room.

• Go north of that room, and go down the stairs back to BF2. First go down and talk to Jesse and activate her computer. Then go left through the guards. This part is really tricky because if one guard sees you, he will send you back. So it might take a few tries to get past them.

• Once you reach BF3, go back up the stairs and talk to James and activate his computer. Then go back to BF3.

• Take a left and fight the Rocket admin. After defeating her activate her computer and head to Lance.

• Lance will have you help defuse the bomb by defeating Electrode. Defeat them and then talk to Lance.

After following those steps, the quest will be over.

Please try it out, and let me know how it works for you :)

Until we meet again.