Your mark in the game...

Shamac

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NPC name : Macr

Dialogue :

- Did you ever hear the tragedy of Solo "the wise"?

[glow=red]If posible there will be 2 options as answers ^^ :[/glow]

"Yes"

- NPC response : "K."

"No, I haven't"

- NPC response : I thought not. It's not a story the Trainers would tell you. It's a Love Island legend. Solo was a Pokemon Trainer, so powerful and so wise he could use a Pokeball to catch the legendary Magikarp... He had such a knowledge of the Pokemonfights that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The skill to catch whatever he wanted is a pathway to many different Pokemon some consider to be overpowered. He became so powerful... the only thing he wanted was an epic male Adamant Ralts with Telepathy. Unfortunately, he caught so many different Pokemon before the Ralts, that no good enough Ralts wanted to appear before him. He searched for many hundreds of Ingame Hours just to find one, that was okayish. Only to find out, that it didn't fit into his PvP Team, at all. It's ironic he could catch anything he wanted with ease, but the Pokemon he longed for for so long, was the one, that didn't work out at all...

You are not killing time, it's time killing you.

rsXauIK.jpg xVNX5Ce.jpg

Npc's name : Fearkl

place : on route 222 if possible for me to be a battle npc xD if not in heart home city ( salamence must by my battle pokemon if possible) ( salamence could be at my side if I'm not a battle npc cuz its my favorite pokemon <3 )

dialogue : have you heard about the IMMORTALS iniciative?

Fear.png

NPC Name: Traveler Leo

Place: Snowpoint City

Dialoge:Do you know where is Angélica? She has to be here for make a new Knight's Soul gameplay!... What thats not the name of the game... Whathever i can't ask to my cousins they are always fighting :Bored:

703442a2f602454faa095e0108135981.png

97e94786402e4e2f85b4de832bf3340b.png

NPC name: JakeMurasaki

Dialogue: Hey you potato, do you like magikarps? Cool then battle me (^-^v)

Dialogue after battle: Lord magikarp is always with you so go on and continue your journey, make your mum proud. POTATO PRIDE!

(if possible pls an npc with karp hat xd) :Angel:

Keep Calm and Catch 'em All!

beep boop beep boop

This is an awesome idea! :Grin:

I'd like to be a NPC in Sinnoh as well!

Name: Beni-sama

Dialogue:

"I didn't choose the Ninja-Life, the Ninja-Life chose me!

BAN-KAI!"

Location: Victory road or anywhere towards the end of the storyline

Additional wish: I'd really like to be NPC to battle with strong pokes, because I was always a pvp-player in PRO and also reached respectable goals like Top25 to prove it. That's why I put "towards the end of storyline" as location.

I just let you know that my favourite Pokémon are Cradily, Infernape, Ninetales, Registeel and Conkeldurr.. just pick 2 or 3 of them eventually if possible! :Smile:

And if I can just give you a hint for the appearance, I'd love to look like and old master / sage / hermit. My appearance has always been like this:

IFgEskCm.png

Proof of my subscriptions:

ryDFVoh.png

bvgk1rT.png

Best wishes and success for everything! :thanks: