Farewell <3

Hello, lovely people of PRO! As some of you might have noticed, I am no longer in staff. It is true! I have retired from PRO staff. PRO has been nothing short of amazing for me, and I am so happy to have been a part of such an amazing project =) I am leaving due to some health problems, and also so I can focus on writing my book and so I can start on my next degree in the fall.

I have enjoyed my time here. It's been an amazing, what, year and a half just about now? xD And I've enjoyed all of it. I've had temporary leaves before, and I came back after them, but this time, I will not be returning as staff to PRO. PRO, like I said, has been awesome, and a truly amazing chapter in my life. I made amazing friends and some have become a second family to me.

PRO staff is filled with fun and awesome people who do their very best to staff this game! :)

Thank you players, who have become my friends as well. I've had a blast interacting with you and staffing the game. It's been very entertaining xD

I'm very sorry to leave, though :( I'll miss it. I'll pop on my player account (Dizzi, if you don't know xD) from time to time to check in.

Thanks again for having me on such an awesome game.

It's been awesome <3

~*~Keres / Dizzi ~*~

[glow=grey]Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums so it can be of use to others. Please use the proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.<i></i>[/glow]

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cookie lady :heart: Farewell o/

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Cookie lady :heart: Farewell o/

<3 You'll still get your cookies, dw.

[glow=grey]Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums so it can be of use to others. Please use the proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.<i></i>[/glow]

Ive never seen you but good luck with your book!

Yeah, havent been terribly active recently xD Thank you so much! :)

LOL love you too Dergun x'D <3

Farewell Dizz,

I'm gonna miss you so much, :( Good luck in your future endeavors though!

Anyways, we'll keep in touch :Heart:

Time is like a sword, if you don't cut it, it will cut you.

.الوقت كالسيف, إن لم تقطعه قطعك

- Al-Shafi‘i

Farewell Dizz,

I'm gonna miss you so much, :( Good luck in your future endeavors though!

Anyways, we'll keep in touch :Heart:

Thank you so much, I'll miss you too! I'll be sure to keep in touch! Thank you for the best wishes :) :Heart: