Take care, boys.

And girls. ;) Yeah. They exist.

People on Discord will already know that I've left PRO, so I thought I'd make a quick post just to let you know why and what happens from here.

I just don't have the time. I've been more and more inactive over recent months -since Tournament ended really, I had a lot of real life changes going on, such as moving home following an end to honestly, a not-so-spectacular relationship. I've also had a couple health problems, and have started a new job - which is the main culprit for the lack of time.

That being said, I did promise to introduce some new cloaks, due to above reasons, I haven't been able to get them finished yet - but I will do this regardless of being a member of staff or not. Just please know it may be a little bit longer, please do be patient, I'll try get them done as soon as I can for you. Once they're done I'll pass them on to Red to be implemented, so I'm not gonna leave you hanging there.

But yeah, that's it. I'm not very good at saying bye and half of you have me on Discord, or can add me on Discord anyway. I'll be popping on there whenever I'm able.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( Take care Daeon. Try keep in touch. I hope everything goes well with your real life going forward <3

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

And girls. ;) Yeah. They exist.

People on Discord will already know that I've left PRO, so I thought I'd make a quick post just to let you know why and what happens from here.

I just don't have the time. I've been more and more inactive over recent months -since Tournament ended really, I had a lot of real life changes going on, such as moving home following an end to honestly, a not-so-spectacular relationship. I've also had a couple health problems, and have started a new job - which is the main culprit for the lack of time.

That being said, I did promise to introduce some new cloaks, due to above reasons, I haven't been able to get them finished yet - but I will do this regardless of being a member of staff or not. Just please know it may be a little bit longer, please do be patient, I'll try get them done as soon as I can for you. Once they're done I'll pass them on to Red to be implemented, so I'm not gonna leave you hanging there.

But yeah, that's it. I'm not very good at saying bye and half of you have me on Discord, or can add me on Discord anyway. I'll be popping on there whenever I'm able.

Thanks for all your great work here. Take care ! :Heart:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png

Good luck on you're journeys and adventures in the future, and hope we see you around once again some time :Smile:

Regards, Pelf.

12124124.png.a9ca649c7c911546604fd9055517a0f3.png

Check Out My Shop; Click Me

I Am Strong Because I've Been Weak. I Am Fearless Because I've Been Afraid. I Am Wise Because I've Been Foolish.

IGN: Pelfie - Shiny Wild OT Count: 54 - Guild: Fluffy Nation - Game Time: +2200Hrs - Server: Silver