Upcoming patch discussion

Sermacabro

Re: Please dont put coins to change ivs

<t>I start this game and i enjoy the hunting so much. I spend so much time on it with Bad days but if you found something good, its a great feeling. And now just switch the iv for Some coins? Just why ? Im sure Much Player will Leave After that patch. And if pro dies. Is really sad because its awesome with alle his Players. So I hope you think about that Bad idea.</t>

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><COLOR color="#BFBFFF"><s></s></COLOR><ALIGN align="center"><s>[align=center]</s><COLOR color="#BFBFFF">Well, even though I'm considered a new player still with like only 200 hours of playing, I came from a Place where we had Iv / ability capsule. it wasn't fun! it was totally a p2w and that's why I moved to Pro. Want to add Iv randomizer? Fine. make everything in it random, make it risky, it's not something to set like if it was Pokemon showdown, if it's just pay to make it the same. then Pokemon showdown which is basically a battle simulator would do the job. Where is the fun in hunting looking for Gibles? trashing all bad iv's/Nature and what not? even if I'm considered "New" I left a place with all that to find a better one not to just find this and it turns into the same. <E>:Ambivalent:</E> <br/>

I really hope the mods would understand that we want to protect the game we enjoy more than anything and our efforts of farming hours and hours. </COLOR><e>[/align]</e></ALIGN><i></i></r>

<t>I am really motivated for this game and i belive i support it alot by helping newbies and upload sone videos on youtube this game start as hobby and after that updates will become a buisness you dont donate anymore to support and improve game longervity i am pretty sure even with the donates the game have arleady this game make good cash for owners so that move in my eyes is just to grab as more money you can but before what? Is that new pokemon game people talk for like 1 year ready to release? I cant thing why that update coming and why now before the summer and sinnoh release we was waiting a big wave of new players to come and seems like gonna happend the opposite every game that respect his self like wow lineage2 league of legends etc dont gabe so powerful donates. The game will lose community imo , and it will also lose the fun of hunting etc most of ppls who play pokemon at pro platform dont play to be top in ladder everyone have his own goals this game will turn to be a pvp platform and i come out with a question why someone should play at pro with so many bugs , uncompleted moves/abi and uncoded moves/abi when u can play pvp with 100% coded moves/abis any generation u want at another very known platform for free? I really hope the best for this game and this community and prooved wrong but i believe the end is near. ( for me is 99% over i will probably stop play)</t>

<t>I played PRO since 2016, end of March (2694 hours main+alt combined). This move will make this game pointless. People spent hundreds of hours farming pokes and now you add an iv reroll. Peace, I'm out if this brainless addition is made to the game.</t>

shroom.png

<t>Nice idea. Need a item wich increase IV aswell and one to reroll nature and ability. <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

not</t>

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

<r><I><s></s><B><s></s>Posting my original topic here to prevent forum spam<e></e></B><e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s><B><s></s>Coin Capsule 100 Coins:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR> A tradable "100 coins" to the recipient. This itself isn't bad, but they will also have a chance to drop from bosses (not sure on rates). Not good for coin trading!<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s><COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Black Medallion- 72 hours of 20% Hidden Ability chance:<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B> Totally taking out what PRO is partially about. The grind for Pokemon with best as possible IVs and in most cases, with Hidden Ability, giving the person who caught it a sense of pride and worth, that they could accomplish something. "Caught this Jolly H.A Minccino with decent IVs during easter" Sounds much better than "Caught this Jolly H.A Minccino with decent IVs during easter WITH a Black Medallion." Knowing that you have that extra 20% chance of getting one is not a great idea. I'm sure you all have your own examples, but this was mine.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s><COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>IV Coin Re-rolling:<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B> Probably the most important one out of the lot. Without going into detail with this one because i'm sure there are many mixed feelings, the same as above. You take away that sense of "OT" feeling when you catch something good. You know when you see a Pokemon with high IVs, that is was probably obtained by blood, sweat and tears. With this feature, you take that away.<br/>

<br/>

Maybe some of the things I have said are not well worded, well explained, or maybe I have missed some intricate details. But, if you have heard about this, and you don't want some features, Just say like "I Agree, and do not want these features" or something along them lines. Let us be heard. I know a lot of Veterans out there would feel the same way, as I a relatively new player feels.<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s>Thanks for reading.<e></e></COLOR></r>

mY5PYwM.png