Current events and what community thinks.

Orihara

Correct

Shane said just because he worked on it doesn't mean it would definitely be added and that if is WAS added it can be disabled at any time afterwards if it's not beneficial

Also bosses will start to give coins meaning it can be used without paying real money, that would just be an option

You could also use the IV re-roll and end up with worse stats than you started anyway

also to highlight the cost of this proposed IV re-roll

the base price is 20 coins + 12 coins for every stat you want to re-roll and then each re-roll could be anywhere between 1-31

so If you want to hold 2 IVs you may already have at 31, that's 48 coins per roll with no guarantee the remaining 4 IVs being re-rolled are even going to end up above 5 each

The actual cost to eventually get a 6x31 poke unless you have extremely good luck would be massive, it's not going to be a situation where every PVP team will be 6x31 within a week or if it is, that persons just helped a LOT to keeping the PRO servers online for a while on their own

In short term, maybe it will work as you claim it to be. However, considering the negative feedback and the quitting players just by the idea of it. Overall donation ratio will decrease with the players, since logicaly no one will buy the capsule item every day (unless they're all related to bill gates). Economicaly thinking, it will cause a decline in server funds more than increasing it in the long run. Making it a bad idea in long term.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

As a middle ground for this coin item, i would rather suggest them being available only through boss npc's and the MS increasing the drop rate (i.e. 2% to 5%) this will allow players to have something to grind for and will make buying MS more desireble.

Sounds good o.o

I think PRO 2.0 is not a bad idea. It could be rolled out for a beta testing experience so that players themselves can see and feel the new adventure. The community is too stubborn and fairly so because they spent a lot of gameplay hours in this PWO-based game.

If PRO 2.0 can start from scratch coding-wise and such then I'm all for it.

#PRO2.0

Comp_198.gif.532c46afb9db94308acb5271d387c736.gif

Do administrators plan to implement the IV randomizer / changer ?? no body wants that, only the PAY2WIN players... think about it.

Considering that it was showcased already confirms the plan or the concept of it being finalized and ready to be added. Many suggestions upto to this day have been accepted or denied based on the feedback staff have recieved from the community and how will it effect the overall experience of PRO.

As far as item and how it operated is concerned, i will agree that i will create a huge gap between the players who have been grinded tirelessly upto this day since the beginning of PRO and those who can do it within a few minutes with a few coins. Question being, will this help PRO? Yes, it will. It will allow PRO to have donations enough to keep the servers running. But on a logical basis and with the fact of the usage of this said item, there is a high possibility of players revolting against it and resulting in losing players, consequently creating a decrease in the general donation income. However, given the availability of this item and how it can effect players and their competitive pokemons. It too can create a more evolved PvP scene. Regardless of leaning on the pay-to-win aspect of the game.

In short, they will implement it and they do not care what the players think, as long as they fill their pockets, it does not matter if 90% of the players leave, I understood this.

This is the only thing they think: "Question being, will this help PRO? Yes, it will. It will allow PRO to have donations enough to keep the servers running"

The servers have worked 2 years without having to implement that crap, but now they want even more donations than before and can not think of any other way to do it. I demand that if that trash is implemented I will be reimbursed the times I donated to get MS and give me that object

Also something i've been wondering, will the players from PRO who've decided to continue their journey in the new game will recieve some sort of compensation for the time they've spent in here?

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Kindly note that there is a limit of how much moderator can do, how much game master can do and how much administrator can do. That being said, no one ignores you in any way.

1. A group of people started throwing a hissy fit and decided that shane does this totally because of the money. Even though we have 5 servers to manage and they arent cheap.

2. You may not wanted but you succeeded to totally demotivate him. Client server update was supposed to happen few days back.

3. He said himself, IV reset is not 100% certain to be ingame. It can be deactivated by commenting out one life of code.

4. Black medallion is something I addressed to shane when we started PRO. In my personal opinion it would be very beneficial item and given the feedback from users the item would not be unhealthy. However, we held back adding it due to possibility of users feeling it would be p2w. 2 years it was held back for said reason.

5. We focused only on giving you cosmetics and MS early access spawns i introduced. The game needs to run.

6. I saw several other games and was member of some where monsters, guaranteed IVs set, Shiny counterparts and even normal items were sold. We do not condone that.

7. I am well aware you are concerned that you might think that your effort gone sideways.

8. Saw iv reset and how it works, you probably would have greater chance of hunting for a better monster. If this item targets any user group that would be "lazy" ones who don't want to hunt.

9. The game needs to run from somewhere. There are 5 servers and bills to take care of. This is a hobby.

10. As for some of you saying that Shane will ditch PRO and staff members that would not be accurate. We talked and he is ditching nothing. This is a type of a game that depends on community donations.

- Having said that, lets wait and see what will happen with next update, then we can discuss and whatnot. Since there is a portion of uncertainty it will be the best to wait for next update. I am unable to promise when because you guys totally demotivated him.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.