Thoughts About the Awesome Dogs Quest

Chameleon

As you may have realized, PRO has now given us the privilege of obtaining legendary dogs. A favor such as this should not be left unappreciated so here are my thoughts.

I sincerely congratulate whoever had the brilliant idea of 12.5% chance of getting the legendary dog you want. It also makes perfect sense to only guarantee the dog after 4 consecutive wins because of how awesome PRO servers are.

The game was already overly fair with the RNG system, it's been gifting certain players with epic legendaries (now even with h.a.) while some get a total IV count of less than 31, because simply some trainers are more worthy. I was thinking the game could possibly not improve how fair it is, since there was no room to improve, but I was wrong. The game shows us the true definition of "fair" when you see people linking their legendary dogs in chat while you have to wait 44 days, because they were worthy of obtaining their dogs instantly while you weren't.

It also seems that some people were able to obtain more than one dog and those who don't release one of them will be banned. I'm sure that this is not a bug and instead, it was an intended feature which further confirms the worthiness of a player.

Amazing effort with this. PRO is so awesome to add the aspect of worthiness in the game. I applaud everyone who was involved.

Kind regards,

Lizard

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liking the irony, mad much though?

You're free to call it what you want tbh, I won't hold you back. But you don't have to be mad to criticize something. The same way appreciators shouldn't be labelled as "suck ups". I'd say mine's more of a disappointment.

'I'm sorry for the inconvenience' :D

Yes agree, logged in to see if PRO was finally moving the right direction, after about 10 minutes i realized it's always the same old unrewarding game and uninstalled again.

Oh well, these 10 minutes were a blast!

'I'm sorry for the inconvenience' :D

Yes agree, logged in to see if PRO was finally moving the right direction, after about 10 minutes i realized it's always the same old unrewarding game and uninstalled again.

Oh well, these 10 minutes were a blast!

But 9 of this 10 minutes where nice for you, you was hyped 90% of the time you played. Thats a lot! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

always the same old salt post, meh nothing new about that too :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Yeah "salt". They left no choice. I don't know if it's me overestimating their potential tbh.

Also, funny you should say that. Both opposing thoughts in this topic, including your post, are personal attacks rather than any actual reasoning that would render my arguments invalid. Is that anything new or do I get to call you guys "suck ups" or "pets" for it?

I gave enough reasons as to why this whole thing (or an important part of it) was disappointing and even tried making it an enjoyable post to read. You guys are actually helping me & this topic by showing your incapabilities and attacking me.

I find your comment ironic, since whenever I come to the forums and see a comment from you, I see salt.

He is making valid points, and presenting them in a creative way. What's wrong with that? You do realize that most people that come here and take the time to post something do so because they believe that by doing so they are making the game better in some way or another.