Change Boss Location please

Kurushiimohamed

Some Bosses are in what I consider a really bad location for players to reach, Bugsy for example is in ms map, I have been shouting in trade chat for more than 1 hour searching for ms seller and can't find and as a result I won't be able to go. some like officer jenny and steve are in place where we have to spend a lot of money to go to and they don't really give good prizes. please could you reconsider the location specially Bugsy.

:thanks:

Kurushiimohamed

Some Bosses are in what I consider a really bad location for players to reach, Bugsy for example is in ms map, I have been shouting in trade chat for more than 1 hour searching for ms seller and can't find and as a result I won't be able to go. some like officer jenny and steve are in place where we have to spend a lot of money to go to and they don't really give good prizes. please could you reconsider the location specially Bugsy.

:thanks:

snivy is ms poke im guessing but they could add snivy to the legend dog bosses

Zezu.jpg

YVuBCg9.png

[mention]Zezu[/mention] Nah, the 3 new boss fights already have Blitzle, Tepig and Oshawott as their 4. win reward :P

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Yeah, I'm kinda annoyed that Bugsy's location is MS only, literally the only boss in the game to be like that.

And since my MS only lasts 30 days that means I now have to go get a 15 day MS to get my third fight with Bugsy.

If the Snivy is ensured to be decent or has high chance for HA then it might be okay, but in this situation honestly I'd just get my Snivy once for dex data, and never do it again because it's too expensive just to get a trash Snivy.

So either move him out of the MS exclusive area

or

keep him there but at least reduce his delay from 12 days to 7 days.

Steven boss has another problem besides his reward: we must bring a Pokemon with Iron Defense to access his area. Not everyone has a level 100 Pokemon that can learn Iron Defense.

The map itself is also completely pointless, no new wild Pokemon (in fact there's no wild Pokemon period), not even any dig spot, there's absolutely nothing besides Steven himself. I do like the path puzzle, though.

For his reward, why not add Klink and Shieldon as a random reward as well as third time reward? Both are a Steel-type, and a Pokemon that is currently unavailable. That should add more incentive to fight him.

As a bonus, Shieldon is a fossil, something which Steven also has an interest in.

Yeah, I'm kinda annoyed that Bugsy's location is MS only, literally the only boss in the game to be like that.

And since my MS only lasts 30 days that means I now have to go get a 15 day MS to get my third fight with Bugsy.

If the Snivy is ensured to be decent or has high chance for HA then it might be okay, but in this situation honestly I'd just get my Snivy once for dex data, and never do it again because it's too expensive just to get a trash Snivy.

So either move him out of the MS exclusive area

or

keep him there but at least reduce his delay from 12 days to 7 days.

he also dont have his 3rd win option

Steven boss has another problem besides his reward: we must bring a Pokemon with Iron Defense to access his area. Not everyone has a level 100 Pokemon that can learn Iron Defense.

The map itself is also completely pointless, no new wild Pokemon (in fact there's no wild Pokemon period), not even any dig spot, there's absolutely nothing besides Steven himself. I do like the path puzzle, though.

For his reward, why not add Klink and Shieldon as a random reward as well as third time reward? Both are a Steel-type, and a Pokemon that is currently unavailable. That should add more incentive to fight him.

As a bonus, Shieldon is a fossil, something which Steven also has an interest in.

Zezu.jpg

YVuBCg9.png

[mention]Starlight[/mention], totally agree, Bugsy shouldn't be MS and Steven is just a useless boss for me, fought him just once since he got implemented, as 3. win reward like Klang/Kling would make it way better for sure

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]zonamarelarap[/mention], that won't change, you can't expect a Legendary pokemon (if it's already easy to get just by a boss) be non-ms if it's sooooo easy to get and FARMABLE. The Phione can spawn everytime you fight vs the boss, so you can easily get more than just one. It is for people who donate and keep the game alive.

zonamarelarap, that won't change, you can't expect a Legendary pokemon (if it's already easy to get just by a boss) be non-ms if it's sooooo easy to get and FARMABLE. The Phione can spawn everytime you fight vs the boss, so you can easily get more than just one. It is for people who donate and keep the game alive.

Well [mention]PreHax[/mention], The only planned MS legendary will be Phione, why? because of its BST, it was the only legendary i could feasibly give out without non MS players tearing down the game from the inside out. and, even then, I'm being generous by letting you guys teach it Tail Glow (which will then make it PvP viable).

I don't plan on making more legends MS only btw :P

Also, with bugsy, im still debating whether to remove that whole johto MS area full stop, and moving bugsy somewhere everyone can get to

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.