Waited 15 years for this.

Hello, my in game name is Rockyjoe. I started today 5/23/17 in the blue server. I began playing while the yellow version was still on wal-mart shelves. I've beaten all the games from yellow through diamond. I've been waiting my entire life for an mmo with more continents, and players all around. To the dev's; i can't thank you enough. To the players; I'll see you out there. I can not wait to clock a couple hundred hours in game.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to PRO Rocky! ^-^

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]

Hello, my in game name is Rockyjoe. I started today 5/23/17 in the blue server. I began playing while the yellow version was still on wal-mart shelves. I've beaten all the games from yellow through diamond. I've been waiting my entire life for an mmo with more continents, and players all around. To the dev's; i can't thank you enough. To the players; I'll see you out there. I can not wait to clock a couple hundred hours in game.

Good luck with your play through, Rockyjoe.

Excellent free game, but don't waste hundreds of hours on it... or at least read around the forums for a bit before you do.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee