After the server crashed, my poke was gone.....

Gginin0713

Dear GM:

I have defeated BOSS Erika and got Larvesta

But!!! Blue server crashed.... my Larvestesta was gone.........

I am so so so... sad...

Could I get back this poke....? plsssssssssss.........

cyT5Ble.png

Thanks for read

Hello [mention]GGinin0713[/mention],

sadly there is no way that you get that Larvesta back since it got rollbacked/not saved. This happens when the server crashes and the pokemon wasn't saved, sadly this happens sometimes. You might wanna read what is mentioned in the sticky post -->

Including disconnections and rollbacks

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsbility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback?. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Could GM or any mod reply?

I really had this Larvesta.But it was gone.

I never don't cheat anyone.

Just make the same poke for me. That's easy.right?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Taiwan No.1

Could GM or any mod reply?

I really had this Larvesta.But it was gone.

I never don't cheat anyone.

Just make the same poke for me. That's easy.right?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Taiwan No.1

GGinin0713,

To avoid all methods of cheating, PRO does not spawn Pokemon for players whenever a rollback occurs. While this situation is unfortunate, PreHax linked you to the forum post with the staff's position on this. Make sure to read over the post as it contains information on how you can avoid issues like this in the future.

Best of luck,

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

Pokemon should be given back. Server crash is entirely due to PRO inefficiency. This crash has always been a problem and PRO managment who can't solve this problem at all shouldn't be hide behind the beta. This game never been expected to go through full version and it was beta for years. Many users have been frustrated for years because of this problem.

This is now regarded as a normal problem and nobody cares. We have also witnessed unrelated comments such as "the next server crashes or after the maintenance work". Please do anything to fix that problem.

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope some things will be done for you.

[glow=red]Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.[/glow]

Here is my take on this,

firstly i honestly thought that was kind of rude to not take into account anything PreHax said.

secondly i agree that it is kind of stupid if there is a rollback and they dont give the poke back but i also understand that it will prevent cheating.

do you know how many official games give back the thing you supposedly lost by someone scamming them?

so yeah thats my opinion.

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]

-snip-

As Prehax and Pretentious said, there is no way we can refund your Pokemon lost due to a rollback.

I'm sorry for your inconveniance, and I hope you'll still enjoy PRO :Grin:

- Locked as answered -