NoMercy - Silver Server

Teerav

Why would you like to join No Mercy? I have a friend in No Mercy, Doomly. The guild overall looks very well made and I am trying to find a guild. I also want to be part of a community that helps each other out. I love pokemon, I've been playing it since i was 6.

goals? I enjoy PRO because it is a mellow game, My only goal is to get into the PVP side of PRO which I've been lacking.

Age and languages? I am 17 and I speak English and Telugu (it's Indian). I am fluent in both those languages.

[/img]

Capture.PNG.38521cf29dd62a40da7d92ade930778a.PNG

hello,

Why do you want to join NoMercy?

well back in the days when bluemystic wasnt disbanded,the atmosphere and the creativity was soo good that in other guilds,i couldnt find these and as no mercy consists mostly of old purity/bluemystic members it will be great to be in that type of atmosphere again.

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?

Well,i love talking to people,make new friends who i can fully trust,help people and lead the pro ladder :)

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

Well am 17 years old.I can speak french.

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.

e3d287c2e3297dd0cb83c28e292d0d7a.png?width=350&height=200

Well this is just an extra,

i wanna apologize to all no mercy members for being rude to them in the past even though they were joking/messing around with no intention to hurt me,especially teerav,after all we know he is one of the nicest guy in pro.Hope ya all will accept me,glhf ^^

24m6ofo.png

hi guys im Organize I want to get into your guild to make more true friends but to learn a lot from that .. my goals are to become the best player of the game and the best with the best pokemons.. I am 17 years old and I speak English , Greek, French

Screenshot_9.png.0973ab12b33b0d1ff50f7c4cd13b6150.png