NoMercy - Silver Server

Teerav

Why do you want to join NoMercy?

Because my friends are on NoMercy.

What can you contribute to NoMercy?

I can help all members with any things.

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why?

I didn't got banned yet.

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?

My goal is to get 1st on ladder.

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

I am 16 and i only speak english.

What is your discord name and ID tag number? (Example: teerav#0975)

Redflan#1878.

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.

Untitled.png.fb804d9ad529f76e0485b87ae5c26308.png

1541934015506.png.c1f92e7ae678dc797d6c54b9303805dc.png

Why do you want to join NoMercy? because i am searching a active guild where i can have fun :)

What can you contribute to NoMercy? i could be a active member and maybe donate sometimes

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? yes i was trade banned cause i fergot a rule but i have read it again

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? well i want have fun and mostly hunt in this game

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? i am 13 years old and i can speak english and german

aminnation#3145

here is my discord tag

Edited by aminnation

Alhamdulilah for everything I own ❤️

Why do you want to join NoMercy?

Friends I've previously known from Chaos are in it.

What can you contribute to NoMercy?

Daycaring and Hunting

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why?

Never been banned.

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?

Don't have too many goals, though I am specifically searching for a few shiny pokemon. One of which I'm farming now, though it's a simple one. Dunsparce.

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

24 and I only speak english, know some minor spanish. However, it's mainly offensive stuff xD

What is your discord name and ID tag number? (Example: teerav#0975)

Vi#8599

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.

ssss.JPG.b0f3bd519e96c8b9a8c4ba47b1e75dac.JPG

Edit: Also a side note, I do stream on twitch. So if it's ever needed, I can always provide video prove of me training your pokemon if you wanna watch at all. Or if you wish to watch me do any hunts for pokemon.

Edited by Vialistics

Why do you want to join NoMercy? It's a cool/none toxic guild plus there are many people I know there so I guess it will be fun there

What can you contribute to NoMercy? Pvp rates

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why?if you also mean chat mutes I have been once muted for 60 seconds for being sarcastic

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? Well, I don't have a specific goal but since I am kinda lonely in real life I would like to have another family to share love with

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? I am 15 I also speak Arabic

What is your discord name and ID tag number? Avalon#2244

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card. Sure

_20181114_171638.JPG.e3abb21dd6176c25408bfdba35461cc8.JPG

Edited by avalon3000
avalon3000.png

I want to join because i like big communitys and share archivments and luck and new ideas with people/friends and a guild.

I think i can contribute positivity and i am very active i the game and i love sharing pvp related stuff ideas and comp startegys

My Goals in Pro is to fill my dex and try to change the Meta with Non Meta Pokemon wich some players dont know are stong by themself.

I am 20 Years old From Austria/Vienna speaking mainly English and German

SacredRed#0180 is my ID on Discord

about the Trainer Card i had a old acc but havent played in years and when i started new i desided to restart a new acc, so ill post 2 Screenshots with my old and my new acc.

New Acc/Main Acc now: [MEDIA=imgur2]rHywlzk[/MEDIA]

Old Acc : [MEDIA=imgur2]dVCAgpG[/MEDIA]

Why do you want to join NoMercy? Trophy and player pvp

What can you contribute to NoMercy? rating pvp

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? nope

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? shop coin pvp and coin pvp

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? 19 and i can speak english + vietnamese

tung04071999 # 5514

1542320664720.png.58d59899581050d048eaad6abbbc87b3.png

• Like 1

Why do you want to join NoMercy? it is because I have already battle no mercy members and seen there pvp power and I want to be like them

What can you contribute to NoMercy? Some fun time , day care for free , Little like 100 rating

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? Once I was muted for a day because someone was getting mad in all server and I sayed bad words to him

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? I want to be a pvp master and pokemon collector

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? Hindi

What is your discord name and ID tag number? (Example: teerav#0975) Anshuman#6699

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.20181116_173156.jpg.80eacb9902be83f794045e095160880c.jpg