NoMercy - Silver Server

Teerav

Why do you want to join NoMercy?

Because i have many friends in the guild, because have a friendly environment where i can be myself, because i love chatting with people there and i love meeting new people.

What can you contribute to NoMercy?

I can do ev training, leveling, and someday pvp if someone teaches me and lend pokes to members.

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why?

Never

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?

Be reference of strategy/pvp/ collect mons

Do pvp and make tutorials of how to do stuffs

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

I have 26 years old, bit of spanish i understand italian (cant speak but understand), i understand french and speak portuguese

What is your discord name and ID tag number? (Example: teerav#0975)

Moonless ll Sainte Baguette#5394

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card. 1574884356490.png.b886b54cfde8d47d73516645f8d289c8.png

https://tenor.com/view/anime-cute-blushing-rejected-gif-9959247

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars....THAN NERF THIS!

• 3 weeks later...

*Why do you want to join No

Mercy ?

*I want join No Mercy because this guide

is the cool and awesome and I am

looking for awesome guide like this how

can he help in the PvP battle and also I

will help other player in the guide .

I have a good sense of humour and I

will promise I will put my every single

blood of drop to make this guide more

^_^ awesome.

*Other than having fun playing the game,

what are your goals in PRO?

* To become the "Pokémom Master"

and to caught every shiny .

*How old are you and other than, what

languages do you speak?

*I am 16 year old. I speak only English but i

am trying to learning Spanish and French

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Why do you want to join NoMercy? cause I need guild to help me and guide me.

What can you contribute to NoMercy? I think in PvP point, I'm not that good but my highest PvP point 100+

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? I never been banned

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? To be good at PvP and catching epic poke.

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? I'm 18 and I'm speak malay.

What is your discord name and ID tag number? (Example: teerav#0975) I don't have but maybe after I join the guild I would probably download it. I'm playing at phone all this time btw.

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.

IMG_20200105_110038.JPG.52a8a20cd79eeaef33f34ad0125cad31.JPG

I'm looking to be a part of as many communities as possible, and being in NoMercy General Chat leads me to believe that I would fit right in :]

I will be PvPing, I would like to believe that I am at least a decent PvPer, and I am very knowledgeable about PvP, as I have been playing Casual-Competitive Pokemon for about 5 or 6 years now, and I am looking forward to having more genuine conversations with everyone, no matter if the topic is Pokemon, games, or just random shit.

No, I'm a boring person, no bans :(

One of my big goals in PRO is to somehow cement myself in its history, whether its through PvP, or by just being an approachable person, whether if its for help, or just conversations. As a side thing, I also aim to collect as many 20+ Flygons as I can amass, and currently aiming to pick up a Shiny one :]

19, and I can speak Japanese on a basic conversational level.

Aggs#5274

Screenshot_81.png.86e503cebb8b5a8b18576b90f8fea7e5.png

I just transferd from gold to Silver and I am looking for a nice guild with fun player. Belzebel said i may try to join NoMercy on allchat and here I am.

I used to be a normal pvp player around 250-350 rating on gold. However I got bored playing stupid meta teams and tried to make a change. I decided to sell all my pokes and do shiny pvp only with uncommon pokes. For a short period of time I tried doing a youtube channel. Sadly I just dont have the time at the moment to continue doing content.

Link if you wanna see the channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeiUsSGSqqiDVwFOQ6AZ9sA

If anyone of the guild wants to lend my shiny teams for pvp and videos I would gladly help out.

Right now I don’t pvp much. I have a pretty different opinion about pvp than most players. Playing vs. only meta teams with stuff like manaphy and heatran I just dc. I rather wait a few minutes then play these boring games out. If you have fun playing teams that my grandma could play, have fun with somebody else. I really enjoy playing non-meta teams myself and playing against something unusual. If you have players that feel the same way I'm always down for battles.

I had one chat bann on gold like one year ago. What for I don’t remember. Probably lost my mind at pvp.

I wouldn’t give too much about the bannsystem of pro. Anyone with basic knowledge of paint can fake a chat and get someone perma banned. It actually happened to a guy I was playing with on gold. The game has one oft he worst bann systems cause staff take everything that is sent in as ,,evidence“.

None. It’s all about having fun.

I am 24 years old and speak english and german.

What is your discord name and ID tag number?

Zargod#5994

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card

Edited by Zytrax

Im currently looking for a guild to join, and I'm already in Belzebel's discord so I figured this guild would be most appropriating, and least restricted in the sense of requirements, I also was looking for a guild that does events, and such, and I found out that you guys hosted a lot of events so I wanted to join

I can contribute much knowledge in the aspect of pokemon and PRO in general, and I feel as though id be able to bring much fun time and laughter to the team

Once because there was a power outage in my area due to an ice storm (knocked over the poles), while someone lent me a poke, so he reported that I scammed him and got me banned, I appealed and explained it and was unbanned,

catch every legendary, and aim for pvp ladder

going on 17 later this year, I'm fluent in English and french

at the moment its g3n3r4l w#0004, but my nitro is out in a couple days so ill get a new tag

883030642_PROClient1_11_202011_20_41AM.png.fa6c0e1cec62a3aa921c10d2b30d9fe1.png

Edited by g3n3r4l

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

• 2 weeks later...

- I haven't tried guilds yet and I'd like to see how it could benefit me ingame

- I would like to focus on pvp and this way contribute to the guild, I could also lend some pokemon eventually since i like hunting them

- Not really

- Collecting unique and pvp able pokemon as much as I can

- 16 years old and I'm able to speak english and spanish

- AndyGmez#3226

20200123_000933.thumb.jpg.1f6962e988013b12d5515b032f3f5e29.jpg

[ATTACH type=full" alt="1-aboutus.png]46456[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="181207_0001_main.png]57067[/ATTACH]

[spoiler=More Guild Pictures][ATTACH type=full" alt="guild-pic.png]52826[/ATTACH]

NoMercy was officially formed in the beginning of April, 2017 by @teerav with the special help of @Natryu , @vastik , @Benikisaki, and so many others. NoMercy was a guild created to foster a competitive experience for pvp players within the blue server. We found immediate success placing third during our first season, and we continue to succeed by finishing first place eight seasons.

But we've become much more than a pvp guild. Thanks to members like Popinsmoke, Benikisaki, Natryu, dakivid, Coup, Glogs, DocJP & more we've hosted over 40 hunting events, over 60 unique events including gym matches, dojo challenges, quizes, and hide & seek events. We've managed to collect most of the pokemon in the game to assemble a dex account to assist members. We've developed a reward system that's handed out over 6500 coins, and that doesn't include the pokedollars, pokemon, or items rewarded!

Socially, NoMercy is one of the most diverse guilds on the silver server. We have members from all over the world and over 10 languages spoken. We have German, Brazilian, Italian, French, American, Canadians, Irish, English, Japanese, Korean, Indian, African, Danish, Dutch, Greek, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Austrian, Taiwanese, Filipino, and probably more that I've missed!

Over time, NoMercy proudly continues to grow into a place for members of the PRO community to come. We've opened up many events to close friends and work to provide more high quality events to the entire silver server community. Even those that do not continue to play PRO still stick around and keep in touch via our chat channels.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="1-howtojoin.png]46452[/ATTACH]

Guild Discord Invite Link

Everyone is welcome to join our discord as a friend.

https://discord.gg/yyCjngc

Requirements

Completed all regions in game.

General understanding of Pokemon. Types, Abilities, Natures, IVs, EVs, etc.

Must be able to communicate in English.

Must have an active Discord account.

Complete in the survey below.

Keep in mind that your application is your first impression. The better first impression you make, the better chances of being accepted.

I just applied, What now?

Join our discord! You will find the link above. Read our #welcome channel. Then make sure to message either me, teerav, or an officer since we do not check the forums daily.

Your application will be added to a category on our discord for current members to comment and review. That means its important to really sell yourself in your application and socialize in discord. This review process can take up to a week to allow all current members an opportunity see your application. During that time, you will be given the Applicant role on our discord to let all of NoMercy know you are interested in joining and have an open application.

Once the voting is decided, you will be either invited to join in game or denied.

If invited, its important to note you don't need to accept. PRO is most fun playing with people you enjoy the company of. This is why we have an application process like this. Its a good time for you to get to know us too.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="1-events.png]46450[/ATTACH]

Tournaments

Weekly Hunts

Quizzes

Dojos

Hide & Seeks

EV Training Incentives

PvP Rating Incentives

You can also earn "coin credits" through our events that can be accumulated and later redeemed for things such as medallions and epic pokemon.

Guild Discord Invite Link

Almost all of our events are hosting in our guild discord.

Everyone is welcome to join our discord as a friend.

https://discord.gg/yyCjngc

[ATTACH type=full" alt="1-achievements.png]46448[/ATTACH]

4065f7da37f0cc2b62374e83a2700ca2.png Third place November 2018 Season

bddc5b557b371f232f456030d71c74fa.png First place October 2018 Season

84e049508d5768ec3eca6775332546c2.png Second place September 2018 Season

84e049508d5768ec3eca6775332546c2.png Second place August 2018 Season

4065f7da37f0cc2b62374e83a2700ca2.png Third place July 2018 Season

4065f7da37f0cc2b62374e83a2700ca2.png Third place June 2018 Season

4065f7da37f0cc2b62374e83a2700ca2.png Third place May 2018 Season

84e049508d5768ec3eca6775332546c2.png Second place April 2018 Season

bddc5b557b371f232f456030d71c74fa.png First place March 2018 Season

84e049508d5768ec3eca6775332546c2.png Second place February 2018 Season

bddc5b557b371f232f456030d71c74fa.png First place January 2018 Season

bddc5b557b371f232f456030d71c74fa.png First place December 2017 Season

bddc5b557b371f232f456030d71c74fa.png First place November 2017 Season

bddc5b557b371f232f456030d71c74fa.png First place October 2017 Season

bddc5b557b371f232f456030d71c74fa.png First place September 2017 Season

bddc5b557b371f232f456030d71c74fa.png First place August 2017 Season

bddc5b557b371f232f456030d71c74fa.png First place July 2017 Season

4065f7da37f0cc2b62374e83a2700ca2.png Third place June 2017 Season

bddc5b557b371f232f456030d71c74fa.png First place May 2017 Season

4065f7da37f0cc2b62374e83a2700ca2.png Third place April 2017 Season

Why do you want to join No Mercy?

-The answer would be that I've been looking for a decent guild since the day I started PRO and No Mercy is really good from what I've seen. That's why I want to join this guild.

What can you contribute to No Mercy?

-I'll be ready in my PRO heart and soul to contribute anything that No Mercy requires of me.

Have you ever been banned in PRO,and why?

-No, I've never been banned in PRO.

Other than having fun playing the game,what are your goals in PRO?

-Catching legends, beating up bosses and building up a good team.

-I'm 17 and I speak Bangla and Hindi besides English.

20200122_224635.png.9facc438a175932aec5e7af539e927af.png

Why do you want to join No Mercy?

The main reason for me to join this guild, is that theres a friend of mine there, and the name of the guild is just perfect.

Ive seen that this guild has great PvP players and would be great learn something from them.

What can you contribute to No Mercy?

I'll try to help as much as i can to the ones who i can i help, theres always something you can contribute :)

Have you ever been banned in PRO,and why?

Yeah, it was a trade ban. The thing is that i was new into high budget trades, and i might made a mistake while chatting to a lot of people.

So someone reported me, and got trade ban for 2 days. Eventually that was a good and bad experience at the same time, i could learn about these trade system and how people act, when it comes to high budged trades.

Other than having fun playing the game,what are your goals in PRO?

My only reason to play this game is to have fun, but id say that building up a great PvP team, learn how to use it perfectly would be one of my goals to play PRO.

But for that i will need help from others, and thats why i decided to apply into this guild.

Im actually 17 years old, ill turn 18 next month. I speak spanish,english,arabic and euskera. ( a really unknown language that we must study in school).

Blade#7647

sstrainercard.png.77d3355f03109b57f02f16bf56f5b925.png

Edited by GeTBlaDe15

My friend and I are looking for an active guild to chat, PVP and have fun. NoMercy meets those requirements. Also I've heard that this guild hosts events frequently and I'm a fan of events!

I can offer EV training services and leveling services. Also I like chatting and helping people, for example lending pokemon for bosses and I plan on starting PVPing soon.

Yes I have. I got chat banned because I called my friend "mankey" in chat and a staff was around and he thought the insult was directed towards him.

I want to make myself a spot in the PVP ladder even though I'm not experienced enough yet but I'm confident I can do it. I also want an OT shiny metagross and I also want to catch every legendary with decent IVs.

I'm 17 years old and I'm fluent in Spanish, English and Basque (a language that is spoken in Spain)

nadu#0350

PROClient_SIMw1SkBe8.png.45b0aef0e900091f8f476808d8cc8950.png