opening the bag makes the game freeze

this have been an issue for a long time now but today the freeze was for like 6-7 min until I was kicked out from game and I was fighting Entei Guardian for my 3rd win and now I will have to reset my wins.

please fix this issue cause I swear if I wasn't in a good guild and have amazing team mates who made me feel better I would have quit the game today. I'm not asking for reseting the boss or wins I know that this is impossible, I just don't want this to happen to me or anyone else playing this game.

I have a screen shot to the game but imgur has problem now I can't upload.

if you need the screen shot tell me I will upload it later

thanks

Kurushiimohamed

this have been an issue for a long time now but today the freeze was for like 6-7 min until I was kicked out from game and I was fighting Entei Guardian for my 3rd win and now I will have to reset my wins.

please fix this issue cause I swear if I wasn't in a good guild and have amazing team mates who made me feel better I would have quit the game today. I'm not asking for reseting the boss or wins I know that this is impossible, I just don't want this to happen to me or anyone else playing this game.

I have a screen shot to the game but imgur has problem now I can't upload.

if you need the screen shot tell me I will upload it later

thanks

Hello Kurushiimohamed,

I see from your post that you've been on PRO a long time for now, and i think you're doing great by continue playing all this time. We are all concerned by this backpack-bug thing, but unfortunately for now, there is nothing we can do about it. Indeed, as it has been explained several times in the past, the all actual item's gestion system is based on a form that doesn't allow our programmers to modify it without breaking everything they got in place from the beginning and it represents a huge amount of work to do.

We ask you to please understand that Rome wasn't built in a day and take in consideration that programmers are currently understaffed for all the work there is still to do.

I hope you will be able to make your part of comprehension for this one, which i know is big because you need to fight the Guardian 3 times again to manage your row, but remember several things that will cheer you up :

- Maybe next time you will have the luck to catch Entei at first try, (20% of chances everytime, remember :D )

- Before fighting a boss and if it makes a long time you didn't do it, open the backpack in a wild pokemon fight to prevent bugs,

- Delog/relog to force the game to refresh your actual datas and save anything important,

- Sometimes, we will have a fully fonctionnal mailing system with items gestion and we will maybe be able to store objects/prevent backpack bug.

During the time it's still under development, we can just advise you to be more careful and cautious, and adopt some safety reflexes for the greater good. :)

I hope i've been helpful to you, and i'm sorry for your loss against the Guardian again.

As we cannot do something else in this case, allow me to lock this topic as solved and move it into General Support section where it can be useful for other players too !

Sometimes, Patience is the real key to everything.

:: Tease, learn, practice, master ::