Focus Sash prize given too many from bosses

I know that people use this item in pvp, but the rate at which bosses give this item is crazy. nearly every boss gives this item now, and imagine in 12 days cooldown between bosses I have 156 focus sash just from bosses. so I'm asking for more diversity in prizes. I'm not against focus sash but there is no need to get it from every boss in game. or at least make a more simple way to trade items other than attaching it to pokemons.

thanks

Kurushiimohamed

I find it normal since its consumable anyway. It also assist a little for those pvp players too. Reducing the loot might trigger demands to make it a NOT consumable item.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

I know that people use this item in pvp, but the rate at which bosses give this item is crazy. nearly every boss gives this item now, and imagine in 12 days cooldown between bosses I have 156 focus sash just from bosses. so I'm asking for more diversity in prizes. I'm not against focus sash but there is no need to get it from every boss in game. or at least make a more simple way to trade items other than attaching it to pokemons.

thanks

Hello Kurushiimohamed,

As the staff already announced, boss and rewards are getting revamps, one step after the other.

Besides, i don't see how having "a lot of an item" could possibly transform as "having too much of an item". On the contrary, if focus sashes were more difficult to have, people will complain about the difficulty to have 6 focus sashes to train any pokemon/beat some bosses/do pvp strats based on.

As you aren't limited by the storage limit for an item, there won't be any problem by keeping those. And if they really bother you, you could sell them to anyone who wants more focus sashes, because a lot of people are using them :)

Everything has a solution, as we can think about it. You'll have extra money, and they'll have what they need.

Allow me to move this topic out from suggestions and put it in General Support as it's not really Suggestion material, and lock it as solved.

Sometimes, Patience is the real key to everything.

:: Tease, learn, practice, master ::