Blissey & Chansey (Eviolite) on same team in PvP?

Wittman

:Grin: Hello ! :Grin:

We all know if using same two Pokemon on same team is forbidden in Pokemon Revolution PvP

PvP Rules by Letrix : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=34240

I just got a idea : I wonder, how if i use Blissey and Chansey+Eviolite in PvP ?

Blissey and Chansey is not same pokemon, but in same evolution line. I think this not contradictory with PvP rules, because not mentioned that Using two pokemon in same evolution line is should not be on the same team.

:thanks:

[mention]WITTMAN[/mention], is that a question regarding the rules, if so you are allowed to use Blissey/Chansey in one team.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

well maybe you can use them both but its better to ask Letrix for this

I asked this already becasue someone said its not allowed but it is. You can use blissey and chansey in one team.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L