Mega Evolution

Kavindu

I Think This Game Is Great Many People Love Pokemon Games And I Think This Is A Good Game Too But This Game Lacks One Main Thing About Pokemon World It Needs Mega Evolution Mega Evolution Can Be A Game Changer For The Creators And Players Too So Please Enable It.

91622b3ce591cc0778c09dfb5d7839ae.jpg.aaf419bdf0af27900992fe8f46d8491b.jpg

200w.gif

[glow=red]WE LOST THE LAST TIME AND THIS IS MY REDEMPTION WE WILL NOT LOSE.....[/glow]

[glow=blue]OBLIVION [/glow]

[glow=blue]Join Our Guild[/glow]

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I Think This Game Is Great Many People Love Pokemon Games And I Think This Is A Good Game Too But This Game Lacks One Main Thing About Pokemon World It Needs Mega Evolution Mega Evolution Can Be A Game Changer For The Creators And Players Too So Please Enable It.

Hello Kavindu,

I have asked the Developer about when Mega Evolution would be added into the game and this is what he said

-----------------

On 6/19/17, at 3:23 AM, Saerom wrote:

> Will Mega Evos come to PRO?

On 6/19/17, at 3:23 AM, Shane wrote:

> pro cant have all moves fixed cuz of its pwo backend and stuff

reasons why I started a new game. so we could have a complete working pokeman game

-------------------

:Shocked:

I apologize for the inconvenience. I hope this helps you solve your issue.

Hello Kavindu,

I have asked the Developer about when Mega Evolution would be added into the game and this is what he said

-----------------

On 6/19/17, at 3:23 AM, Saerom wrote:

> Will Mega Evos come to PRO?

On 6/19/17, at 3:23 AM, Shane wrote:

> pro cant have all moves fixed cuz of its pwo backend and stuff

reasons why I started a new game. so we could have a complete working pokeman game

-------------------

:Shocked:

I apologize for the inconvenience. I hope this helps you solve your issue.

I think that they should allow us to mega evolve pokemon who wouldnt like to mega evolve charizard x, and many more

200w.gif

[glow=red]WE LOST THE LAST TIME AND THIS IS MY REDEMPTION WE WILL NOT LOSE.....[/glow]

[glow=blue]OBLIVION [/glow]

[glow=blue]Join Our Guild[/glow]

Please read this before making suggestion :

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35832

Making all or more legendaries and Mega Evolutions obtainable or tradeable is rejected, non-negotiable. "PRO allows players to catch certain legendary Pokemon with 600 base stat totals or below. Any legendary Pokemon with higher base stat totals will never be obtainable for players.

In PRO, legendaries are considered rare rewards that players can only obtain after completing long quest-lines or occasionally as large event rewards, both needing investment of enough time and effort to achieve.

We purposely will not make them readily obtainable like other games might - our goal is to keep legendaries unique and properly "legendary," so it doesn't make sense to compare PRO to other Pokemon games in that regard.

Additionally, legendaries will always be untradeable. This was the compromise that allows them to be in-game without melting the game's economy. We already had a well structured and thought out discussion even before starting to make PRO even (2 years ago) regarding legends and this plan wont change due to the MMO structure."

Also, about your English, Its makes me laugh XD

Ofc its a must. But lets do understand that the current battle engine pro has is crap af. They probably wouldnt implement / add it (mega evolved pokemon) for now, unless they could pull off a mega bracelet & stone function in a battle. Goodluck to Shane.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18