Trade Evolution Megathread

Shinohara

Question can you guys evolve a Magneton to a Magnezone if i bought a lvl 100 magneton ?

I apologize for the inconvenience, but unfortunately we can not. Pokemon that can evolves through specific area like Leafeon, Magnezone, Glaceon and Sylveon and Pokemon that can evolves via happiness do not work with the method we use to evolve level 100 pokemon.

no worries, glad i know now before buying

thanks !!

giphy.gif

[mention]Nekrus[/mention], because the evolution is not coded, hence why it doesnt work. :p

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Name: PandaChristophe

Server: Blue

Problem: sneasel lv100 with item can´t evolve

Timezone: GMT +01:00

Available until: 20:00

Resolved ingame. Enjoy.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I have spent around 7 hours ev training and training a happiny to become a blissey. I just stopped at lvl 48 to evolve it to chansey using my oval stone because it became a bit too difficult to train. After leveling it up with the oval stone equipped nothing happened. I am wondering if you would be able to help me evolve my happiny to chansey because I spent so much time and effort to get this, and I was not aware of the oval stone not being coded in. Thank you if you even considering this, but it would mean so much if you could help me evolve it. I play on the blue server.

sorry for my ignorance i did not realize it had to be done during the day... can you please delete this post.