Trade Evolution Megathread

Shinohara

In-game name: trantoan62

Server: silver

Pokemon ID and/or screenshot: 10979092 (raticate)

I wouldl like to inform you that your raticate do not need to be deleveled/restored/or evolved

Unfortunately we do not offer de-evolving services due to technical restraints, sorry for the inconvenience -Shinohara - Shinohara

Edited by Shinohara

image.gif.cd81863a8ee24d72adfb52577bb81548.gif

• Administrator
In-game name: fahimmollah796

Server: Gold

GMT Timezone: +06.00

I need help evolving my riolu

my riolu is already at lvl100 and i cant evolve it please help me to evolve. please

As mentioned at the beginning of the thread:

Pokemon that evolve via happiness

We can't help evolving these as trading will reset the happiness of your Pokemon, and trading is the main component to fix the evolutions.

However you
can still
make evolve your Pokemon yourself. For example if you have a level 100 Riolu, make sure to have max happiness (255) and make it battle during the day. It works for all Pokemon that require happiness during their evolution process.

[spoiler=Concerned Pokemon]
pichu.pngcleffa.pngigglybuff.pnggolbat.pngchansey.pngespeon.pngumbreon.pngmunchlax.pngtogepi.pngazurill.pngbudew.pngbuneary.pngchingling.pngriolu.pngwoobat.pngswadloon.png

Therefore you can level your level 100 riolu when it has 255 happiness by making it battle a wild pokemon.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

I did something really stupid...

My Pokémon got deleveled, i was so grateful and still am, i then equipped my gligar with the razer fang and levelled it...it didn't evolve because it wasn't night time.

I don't know if i should ask again but would it be possible to have it deleveled again?

I'm really sorry.

Regards

Deleveled. Remember that Gligar evolves into Gliscor when leveled up holding a Razor Fang during the night.

Please be more careful in the future. - Shinohara

I accidentally leveled my Fletchinder to 100 and need it deleveled! Please help me!

Delevel Request:

In game name: Skfolcken

Server: Gold

Pokémon ID: 21218978

Thank!

Your Fletchinder should now be 99 Level. Please be more careful from now on. ~Equilibrium.

Muchísimas gracias, excelente atención.

Screenshot_2019-01-22-17-00-42.thumb.png.f1421278f1df0e5aa6a9d7f4bb48ba27.png

Edited by skfolcken

In-game name: Domizzi

Server: Silver

Pokemon ID and/or screenshot:

1548456644726.png.bb78da262ce582fa48e52ad30391bd90.png

Can you please reduce its level? :) I undertake a quest with Heatran. I just went into the cave and took the first fight in which I won 61lv. You turned off the server during the fight.

Unfortunately, I'm sorry to inform you that you've to level up another Pokémon as we offer these services exclusively to make up with failed evolutions as it would be irreversible and make the Pokémon useless; in your situation, it would be unfair to those who trained a whole new Pokémon for the quest after failing the first time.

Also, we had given a warn about the maintenance on both discord and in-game in order to not lose any progress. I'm sorry for your inconvenience. Please be more careful next time! ‒ Shinohara