Trade Evolution Megathread

Shinohara

delevel request

server: gold

name in game : zaith

id pokemon :30039294

two levels plis :)

Done enjoy.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

58f6ff2ae25a54e359fd7190a5f90fb8.png

• Rules and context:

✖︎
We made this thread for you to request help with trade evolutions, stuck evolutions, or a Pokemon needed to be "deleveled". For example a level 100
215.png
Sneasel, a level 100
005.png
Charmeleon, or a level 100
082.png
Magneton needing to be deleveled to level 99.

✖︎
All you have to do is make a post here. There is no need to create a new thread about it.

✖︎
Once the evolution or delevel has been done, we will edit your post saying that your request has been resolved and you'll receive a forum notification.

✖︎
In order to keep the thread clean, we ask to not post if it's not involving a request for a trade evolution, stuck evolution or a delevel request. All off-topic posts will get deleted.

Note
: You may also request staff assistance in our Official PRO
. Feel free to join and ask for a staff member by specifying your server and in-game name.

• What do you need to post?
    • If requesting a trade evolution, such as 064.pngKadabra:

✖︎
      Tell us your server

✖︎
      Your in-game name

✖︎
      And your GMT Timezone

• If requesting a delevel, such as a level 100 005.pngCharmeleon to be deleveled to level 99:

✖︎
      Tell us your server

✖︎
      Your in-game name

✖︎
      Pokemon ID and/or screenshot

• Fill out the following information:
    • Trade request:
      In-game name:
      Server:
      GMT Timezone: 

• Delevel request:
      In-game name:
      Server:
      Pokemon ID and/or screenshot: 

[*]

334dcb24f9b2f2dfb547bda4e9438c41.png

• What do I need to post in order to request help for a simple trade evolution?

[*]

Post here your in-game name, server and time available to do so in
    timezone, by copying the template above. Images and a little explanation are optional as long as you follow the said template.

• Which Pokemon can you help me to evolve?

[*]

Pokemon that evolve through trading. Please note that
    we do not provide evolutionary items, don't forget to have one with you before requesting for any support

Pokemon that can evolve through specific areas like Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon and Pokemon that can evolve via happiness are not concerned by trading; please request a delevel instead.

• How long will I have to wait?

[*]

If you're requesting a trade evolution, a
    Community Coordinator
    will help you, according to their timezone. It may take some time if both sides are not available. Feel free to join our Official PRO
    to get a quicker answer if no one is available here.

If you're requesting a delevel, once a
    Community Coordinator
    sees your request, it takes seconds for the database to delevel your Pokemon.

Please note that you may be contacted in-game to go offline for a minute so the request can be successfully fulfilled.

• Nobody is coming online to help me trade evolve, what do I do?

[*]

Remain patient and keep on playing until a staff member is available to help you.

Don't make more posts as those will be deleted

• I don't get it, show me an example of a filled template?

[*]

Trade Request
    :

Delevel Request
    :

002fd5f8352d2f76325a1e85758ab9d7.png

• Pokemon that evolve via happiness

[*]

We can't help evolving these as trading will reset the happiness of your Pokemon, and trading is the main component to fix the evolutions.

However you
    can still
    make evolve your Pokemon yourself. For example if you have a level 100 Riolu, make sure to have max happiness (255) and make it battle during the day. It works for all Pokemon that require happiness during their evolution process.

[spoiler=Concerned Pokemon]
    pichu.pngcleffa.pngigglybuff.pnggolbat.pngchansey.pngespeon.pngumbreon.pngmunchlax.pngtogepi.pngazurill.pngbudew.pngbuneary.pngchingling.pngriolu.pngwoobat.pngswadloon.png

• Area themed Pokemon

[*]

We
can't help
you with a Pokemon that evolve by earning a level in a specific area. If you missed to evolve a level 100 Magneton, then you will need to
submit
a
delevel request

082.png700.png470.png471.png299.png479s.png479f.png479h.png479m.png479w.png

• Pokemon that evolve by having a specific move

[*]

You don't require our support
if you missed to evolve a Pokemon that should normally evolve by having a specific move. For example if you have a level 100 Yanma that usually evolve by knowing Ancient Power, then just go through a wild battle and defeat the Pokemon. Your Yanma will still evolve even if stuck at level 100.

It works for all Pokemon that are concerned by this evolution process.

190.png438.png108.png439.png221.png114.png193.png

• Make a Pokemon back to a previous state

[*]

It's
impossible
and we do not offer this kind of support. However we can now "delevel" your Pokemon if needed.

Please help. My Eevee is already lvl 100 and I want to evolve it into Glaceon. Could you please delevel it to 99? I'm on Silver server.

Deleveled. ~Contrary
Edited by Contrary

Delevel

In-game name: hfzfz1234

Server: Silver

Pokemon ID and/or screenshot: 41291477 & 40959613

Successfully deleveled. Make sure to level Riolu when it is Day time ( 10:00-20:00 ) and with over 220 Happiness. Have a good day :] ~Straubs
Edited by Straubs

TAILLOW DID NOT GIVE ME THE OPTION TO EVOLVE IT AT LEVELS 97, 98, 99 OR 100 AND NOW IT IS STUCK AT LEVEL 100. PLEASE FIX

Delevel or Evolve Request

In-game name: Griffdaddy

Server: Gold

Pokemon ID and/or screenshot: 28617635

1581232971497.thumb.png.94ba393cb604bb858ba450394b788d3a.png

Your Pokemon was Successfully deleveled through your other thread. Please remember to look at the Sticky Threads before posting in General Support, as they may contain what you are looking for. Have a good day! ~Straubs
Edited by Straubs