Trade Evolution Megathread

Shinohara

Good night, I needed help to get back

1 Lv from my Sneseal.

Server: Gold

Name: Crystaly

Id Poke: 32968906

I have deleveled your sneasel. It evolved via level up holding a razor claw at night. Have a nice day - HappyMango

Screenshot_1.png.2b92c2a34391f48a75c805b304cad26e.png

Edited by HappyMango

Delevel request pls :)

Server: gold

IGN: notskie

Pokemon ID: 30661896

Over levelled my magikarp to 61 I need to use it for heatran quest can you delevel it to 58 pls. Thank you.

1584067609740.png.724a82b21dcf1bce9b99ea41a04b6912.png

I'm sorry to inform you this, but we only offer delevel services in cases when you can't evolve your pokemon reaching max level. So, we can't help you on this case. I hope you understand. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

Travorisac

Silver

IMG_20200313_132518_007.JPG.13a641162e4ca6a34404b6bc1a28902c.JPGIMG_20200313_132533_820.JPG.37adfd1f68571ebadd849961b4bd48ec.JPG

I gave my scyther and elekid for lv up till 90 to a guy (drom1) for pink island quest but he did it till 95 I even told him to do till 90but now he can delevel it so please help me I need both Pokemon as 90lv

Note that the NPC in pink island receives both pokemons even if it passes level 90. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

Hi, I accidentally put the wrong item on my Sneasel and leveled it to 100. I'm on gold server, in game name is Ciumaseg and here's poke ID: 30253851

I've deleveled your Sneasel. Make sure to have it hold Razor Claw and level it up during the nighttime. Good luck! -Maisa

Thanks! ^^

Edited by Ciumaseg

Delevel request pls :)

Server: gold

IGN: notskie

Pokemon ID: 30661896

Over levelled my magikarp to 61 I need to use it for heatran quest can you delevel it to 58 pls. Thank you.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="131270]131270[/ATTACH]

Noted thanks for the prompt response.

In-game name: Imphinton

Server: Silver

Pokemon ID and/or screenshot: delevel.PNG.75d20b249f157e16e83af17bd598d64d.PNG

How do i evolve it to mamoswine? did i do something wrong?

Hello I deleveled it for you, teach it ancient power and battle wild pokemon to evolve. If that didn't help try giving it a rare candy to evolve upon leveling, however first teach it the move ancient power. Goodluck. ~Contrary
Edited by Contrary

Hey people told me that gligar need razor claw to evolve so i did. Now it turns out it needs razor fang.. >< Can u please delevel my gligar by one so i can evolve it into gliscor?

Ign: Clumsygirl (( suits me ))

pokemon id: 43548239

Hi, i've deleveled your Gligar. Make sure to have it hold Razor Fang and level it up during the nighttime to evolve. Good luck! -Maisa
Edited by Maisa

Hi, I accidentally give my riolu rc during the night so can you help me pls?

Ign: iamclgt12345

Pokemon id: 3681029

I have deleveled your riolu. Note that please let your riolu faint getting defeated by a wild pokemon, logout wait a couple seconds relog and try increasing riolu's happiness back to max. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

Hi, I accidentally give my riolu rc during the night so can you help me pls?

Ign: iamclgt12345

Pokemon id: 3681029

Oh i didn't know i have to decrease it happiness first so i screw up again....

Hi, i've deleveld your Riolu. Make sure to loswer your Riolu's happiness first, relog, increase its happiness to 255 again, and level it up during daytime. Good luck! -Maisa
Edited by Maisa