Trade Evolution Megathread

Shinohara

Hii, i am royalboss and i am here to say that, can u pls de-evolve that venu to bulba and de-level to 97. Pls do this as soon as possible.. 

Ign:Royalboss

Server: silver

Timezone: gmt +5.5

Screenshot_2020-09-24-14-53-19-1.png

Hey there! Unfortunately we do not offer a de-evolution service. If you need the Bulbasaur for Oak's Quest, you'll have to catch a new one. Hope that you have a great day. - Noxious

In-game name: Newrookie
Server: Gold
Pokemon ID and/or screenshot: 38808195 

delevel to 97 plz 

image.png

I have deleveled your carvanha. Note that we only provide level services to make the player evolve their pokemon, so I only deleveled your pokemon by 1. I hope you understand. Have a nice day - HappyMango

Hi, please delevel my venusaur back to bulbasaur, didn't realize the mega quest needed to keep it as a bulbasaur.

IGN: SchmittyT9

Server: silver

Timezone: gmt+8

Screenshot_20200928-140112_PROClient.jpg

I'm really sorry to inform you this, but technically we can't de-evolve a pokemon 😞 I hope you understand. Have a nice day - HappyMango

i came to love island and leveled up my eevee but it haven't evolve into sylveon , do u mind helping me delevel my poke

Hi. Your Poke has been deleveled. Please use this Megathread next time. And be sure your Eevee knows a Frairy Type move before you lvl it up on Love Island again 😉 Have a nice day, M3ru3m