Trade Evolution Megathread

Shinohara

• Maisa locked this topic
  • Noxious changed the title to Trade Evolution Megathread
  • Noxious unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Can you please evolve my Eevee into Leafeon? I used Rare Candy to level up from 98 to 99 in Petalburg Woods but it didn't work. I had 255 happiness and I was advised to faint my Eevee so it loses the happiness and restart client. But when I tried evolving it again it kept evolving into Espeon even though I had only 251 happiness so it failed...

I know you mentioned you don't do area based evolutions but I wouldn't even know how to do it at this point even if you deleveled me back to 99. It seems bugged. Please help. It's my first level 100 poke, I need it to progress to Sinnoh.

image.png.9f8d92ad63ad254dfeeef73c6024e0a5.png

I logged off but I'm still in Petalburg Woods with my Eevee.

Recently, the Pokemon Deleveling-Service has been removed with the addition of the Mysterious Candy. It will allow you evolve your Level 100 Pokemon if you meet all the requirements (e.g. happiness requirements). You can purchase these candies in all four department stores, PvE Coin shops and PvP Coin shops for 5.000 Pokedollars, 2 PvE Coins or 1 PvP Coin, respectively. Use this item on it in Petalburg Woods, this should help you evolve it. - Noxious

• 4 weeks later...
In-game name: Tsuina
Server: Silver 
GMT Timezone: GMT

Blissey can't learn tri attack while chansey can. I want to unevolve it. I don't understand how to use mysterious candies to do so, do I need to unlevel it until the level at which I made it evolve (wow that sentence)?
thank you for your help

Hey there, unfortunately we do not offer de-evolution services. You can try the Pre-Evo tutor in the daycare centers to get the move. - Noxious