Trade Evolution Megathread

Shinohara

• Administrator

spacer.png

Information regarding Level 100 Pokemon

Recently, the Mysterious Candy was added to the game. It will allow you to evolve a Level 100 Pokemon that meets all requirements for leveling up (e.g. happiness requirements). This means that the Deleveling Megathread is now redundant, hence why this service has been removed. You can purchase Mysterious Candies in the following locations from the respective Item Vendors:

• Celadon City, Goldenrod City, Lilycove City and Veilstone City Department Stores (5.000 Pokedollars)
  • PvE Coin Shop (2 PvE Coins)
  • PvP Coins Shop (1 PvP Coin)

Rules and context

• We made this thread for you to request help with trade evolutions, stuck evolutions.
  • All you have to do is make a post here. There is no need to create a new thread about it.
  • Once the evolution has been done, we will edit your post saying that your request has been resolved and you'll receive a forum notification.
  • In order to keep the thread clean, we ask to not post if it's not involving a request for a trade evolution, stuck evolution or a delevel request. All off-topic posts will get deleted.

Note

You may also request staff assistance in our Official PRO Discord in the #request-chat channel. Feel free to join and ask for a staff member by specifying your server and in-game name.

What do you need to post?

If requesting a trade evolution, such as 064.pngKadabra:

• Tell us your server
  • Your in-game name
  • And your GMT Timezone

Fill out the following information

Trade Request

In-game name:
Server:
GMT Timezone:
Discord Tag (Optional):

spacer.png

What do I need to post in order to request help for a simple trade evolution?

Post here, or on our Official PRO Discord in the requests-chat channel, your in-game name, username, server and time available to do the trade in GMT timezone. Make sure to do that by copying the template above. 

Which Pokemon can you help me to evolve?

Pokemon that evolve through trading. Please note that we do not provide evolutionary items, don't forget to have one with you before requesting for any support. Pokemon that can evolve through specific areas like Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon and Pokemon that can evolve via happiness are not concerned by trading.

How long will I have to wait?

If you're requesting a trade evolution, a Community Coordinator will help you, according to their timezone. It may take some time if both sides are not available. Feel free to join our Official PRO Discord to get a quicker answer if no one is available here.

Nobody is coming online to help me trade evolve, what do I do?

Remain patient and keep on playing until a staff member is available to help you. Don't make more posts as those will be deleted.

I don't get it, show me an example of a filled template?

In-game name: DarkPhase
Server: Gold
Timezone: GMT+1
Discord Tag (Optional): DarkPhase#8172

I need help evolving my Kadabra into an Alakazam. I'm available from 6 PM till 11 PM GMT+1. Thanks!

spacer.png

Pokemon that evolve via happiness

We can't help evolving these as trading will reset the happiness of your Pokemon, and trading is the main component to fix the evolutions.

However you can still make evolve your Pokemon yourself. For example if you have a level 100 Riolu, make sure to have max happiness (255) and make it battle during the day. It works for all Pokemon that require happiness during their evolution process.

Concerned Pokemon:

Spoiler

pichu.pngcleffa.pngigglybuff.pnggolbat.pngchansey.pngespeon.pngumbreon.pngmunchlax.pngtogepi.pngazurill.pngbudew.pngbuneary.pngchingling.pngriolu.pngwoobat.pngswadloon.png

Area themed Pokemon

We can't help you with a Pokemon that evolve by earning a level in a specific area. If you missed to evolve a level 100 Magneton, then you will have to delevel your pokemon using the Mysterious Candy item that you can buy for PVE or PVP coins.

Concerned Pokemon:

Spoiler

082.png700.png470.png471.png299.png479s.png479f.png479h.png479m.png479w.png

Pokemon that evolve by having a specific move

You don't require our support if you missed to evolve a Pokemon that should normally evolve by having a specific move. For example if you have a level 100 Yanma that usually evolve by knowing Ancient Power, then just go through a wild battle and defeat the Pokemon. Your Yanma will still evolve even if stuck at level 100. It works for all Pokemon that are concerned by this evolution process.

Concerned Pokemon:

Spoiler

190.png438.png108.png439.png221.png114.png193.png

Make a Pokemon back to a previous state

It's impossible and we do not offer this kind of support. However you can de-evolve a pokemon by using the Mysterious Candy item that you can buy for PVE or PVP coins.

• Like 16

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

hi I'm from yellow server and I have my Happiny lvl 100, and i wanted it to evolved into chansey. I miss up and I forget about the correct time of it. but I have the item the Oval Stone. and I'm online right now in the game, thanks in advance ^_^

spacer.png