Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

-snip-

Hey! check the last slot in your box :)

-snip-

Hey there! Can you check the last slots in your box? :)

-snip-

Hey there! Your shiny has been restored! Please check the last slot in your box :)

-snip-

Hey there! I will send you a private message in regards to your chandelure.

-snip-

Please check the last slot in your box :)

-snip-

Check the last slot in your box and happy holidays to you too!

Until we meet again.

-snip-

Hey there WHatdesu. I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this inconvenience. Unfortunately from time to time, we clear the database of pokemon that were released to save space and prevent lag. It is impossible for us to recover this pokemon in this case. I am sorry to have to inform you of this. Do you happen to have a screenshot of your Mew?

No Shaui :/, i dont have photos of mew cuz i release my legit mew arround 1 year ago:/ when i see my mew i release it because my mew got terrible ivs and natu (bashfull and 09 at all), and im mad cuz ill released it , but in this time we cant roll (2016)...

and we can now rolling ivs and natu (2017) its why i ask if some posibility to restore him :(

and with that present in tree event i got a mew legend and i suposse it be implemement for sure, and i rolled him but in 2 hrs late u guys realesed them for bug and i lost my reroll ticket and mew :(

Help

<r><E>:Frown:</E> by mistake delete my mew how can I recover it?<br/>

<CENTER><s>

</s><B><s></s>EDIT <COLOR color="#00BFFF"><s></s>Calahan<e></e></COLOR>:<e></e></B> <B><s></s><COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Red<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B> server<br/>

ID: 10231776<e>

</e></CENTER></r>