Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

dele.png.1d9350946442123951995476722386e3.png in silver server

I deleted this because i was hurrying for the hide and seek. Can you please restore it?

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be careful in the future - Shinohara

Thanks I will.
Edited by Excadrill

I accidently release my Xmas Sentret on SILVER Server :-/ Would be awesome if u could restore it. Thank you so much :RowletHeart:

656359147_xmasSentret.png.53dc8e741199dbdf11ee2c0b66faa435.png

The pokemon should be in the last slot of your PC, could you check that for me? Please be more careful next time.

Have a nice day and goodluck! - Aghanim.

Its in my PC. Thank you very much <3

Edited by OnkelLes
GUKF35cI.png

Hi, I accidently release my greeninja on the silver server, can you restore it please ? Thank you ^^Screenshot_20190114-213613.thumb.jpg.179ac92b1baeb58dc9a4f4b2aa26f993.jpg

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. If said Pokémon had an item, we are unable to restore it, i'm sorry. Please be careful in the future - Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara

Hi, i accidentally released my xmas eevee while doing some eevee cleaning, can you please restore it? I'm on silver server.

2074503760_EeveeXmas.PNG.25732e55d738b40fe64c5794a86cd823.PNG

I hope it can be done, it did require a lot of time and money to find it...

Thank you in advance

Love You <3

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be careful in the future - Shinohara

Hello friend, I am here to try to recover my pokemon that disappeared from my box, it was a rhydon 26+ adamant rock head with eviolet, I went to look for him to play pvp today and I did not find him in the box, I do not have his id, it would be possible for the team to take a look and try to get it back for me?

As we talked in game, unfortunately it seems like you never owned the said Pokémon or that you've released a long time ago (since you talked of a time over 7 months ago) and therefore we cannot recover it anymore. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. - Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara

Hello ! I accidently released my Togepi and I need back . I Hope you can help me to get it back . Thank you :)

IGN : Badwalks

Server : Gold Server

Pokemon : Togepi

953703655_Screenshot(408).png.0eacfa558a7b51d846bb00a926225008.png

Edited by Shinohara

。[/ HR]

d4f6e86accc1ec7f564d9b292c94d226.png

。[/ HR][/hr]

• 规则:

✖︎
此主题将帮助您恢复错误释放的神奇宝贝。

✖︎
请仔细阅读以下信息,以便获得我们为您提供的最佳支持。

✖︎
也不要滥用这个线程,这种服务应该保持特殊,只用于重要和需要的口袋妖怪。

✖︎
如果您没有资格使用我们的恢复服务,请不要将此帖子垃圾邮件,因为您的帖子将被删除。

感谢您的理解。

• 你需要发布什么?

✖︎
您必须提供有关已删除的宠物小精灵的
准确
信息。口袋妖怪的ID仍然是最好的方式,例如所述口袋妖怪信息卡的屏幕截图或聊天中的系统版本通知。

✖︎
请指定您的宠物小精灵被删除的服务器。

[spoiler =“需要截图的示例”]
GV8D3.png
[/ SPOILER]

• 填写以下信息:

[码]

ID截图:

服务器:[/ u] [/ code]

。[/ HR][/hr]

334dcb24f9b2f2dfb547bda4e9438c41.png

。[/ HR][/hr]

• 我的帖子后我需要做什么?

您只需要等待,一旦成功恢复了口袋妖怪,工作人员将编辑您的帖子,向您发送论坛警报。

• 如果我没有任何截图,或者我不记得有关口袋妖怪的任何准确信息怎么办?

在这种情况下,遗憾的是,我们无法为您做任何事情。我们需要它能够找到并恢复你的口袋妖怪。

• 三个月前我意外地发布了我的口袋妖怪,我可以把它取回来吗?

只有最近发布的口袋妖怪才能恢复。他们有一个冷却时间可以恢复。您需要尽快请求还原。

[/引用][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

d4f6e86accc1ec7f564d9b292c94d226.png

• Rules:

✖︎
This thread will help you to recover a Pokemon that you have mistakenly released.

✖︎
Please read carefully the following information in order to get the best support that we could offer you.

✖︎
Also do not abuse this thread, this kind of service should remain exceptional and only used for important and needed Pokemon.

✖︎
If you're not eligible to our restore service, please do not spam this thread as your posts will get deleted.

Thanks for understanding.

• What do you need to post?

✖︎
You must provide
accurate
informations regarding the Pokemon deleted. The ID of the Pokemon remains the best way, such as a screenshot of said Pokemon's info card, or of the System release notification in the Chat.

✖︎
Please specify the server your Pokemon got deleted on.

[spoiler=Example of needed screenshot]
GV8D3.png

• Fill up the following information:

[u]ID Screenshot:
Server:[/u] 

334dcb24f9b2f2dfb547bda4e9438c41.png

• What do I need to do after my post?

You only need to wait, a Staff member will edit your post once the Pokemon is successfully restored, sending you a forum Alert.

• What if I don't have any screenshot, or if I don't remember any accurate informations about the Pokemon?

In this case unfortunately, we can't do anything for you. We need it to be able to find and restore your Pokemon.

• I accidentally released my Pokemon three months ago, can I get it back?

Only recently released Pokemon can be restored. There is a cooldown for them to be restored. You need to request a restore as soon as possible.

i accidentally released my manaphy

Serve:Silver

User:Marheaven

ID 30594284

568295151_2G()S2H8830R3LL7RJY.png.e284f0b50f12957ad7d1080f3ec649b2.png

Edited by Shinohara