Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Hi,

I released by mistake my h.a Garchomp. Can you please restore it to me? (sorry i have no screen and no id number...)

Thanks

Your Garchomp was restored and should now be at the last slots of your PC. Please, be more careful in the future! ~Equilibrium.
Edited by Equilibrium

Hi. i need help recovering my xmas eevee if possible, i released it for mistake... I'm on silver server.

I almost did not realize what i did, i feel very stupid :(

Thanks in advance

Edit: Love you! :RowletHeart:

Restored. It should now be at the last slots of your PC. Please, be more careful in the future! ~Equilibrium
Edited by vinbor

Hello I have accidently released my Nidoking lvl 100 with lifeorb on it.

Not sure when it happened...i recently joined and am pretty damn sure it was within the last couple of weeks. I do not ahve a screenshot or an id number.

It is a lvl 100 Nidoking adamant all 20+ stats with lifeorb caught in Kanto. OT Politechnik

I received this pokemon during a trade with the said trainer (Politechnik) along with Milotic, Gyadydos, Ursaring and Crobat.

Please let me know if it can be retrieved.

Your Nidoking was restored and should now be at the last slots of your PC. However, any held item cannot be retrieved once the Pokemon is released, therefore the Life Orb is gone. Sorry for the inconvenience, please be more careful in the future to avoid cases like this. ~Equilibrium.
Edited by Equilibrium

Hello I have accidently released my Nidoking lvl 100 with lifeorb on it.

Not sure when it happened...i recently joined and am pretty damn sure it was within the last couple of weeks. I do not ahve a screenshot or an id number.

It is a lvl 100 Nidoking adamant all 20+ stats with lifeorb caught in Kanto. OT Politechnik

I received this pokemon during a trade with the said trainer (Politechnik) along with Milotic, Gyadydos, Ursaring and Crobat.

Please let me know if it can be retrieved.

Hi I have accidently released my Torkoal lvl 100

112632113_rip2.JPG.bdfb2bba65f23c46b548708e8ba6944c.JPG

Gold serveur ID 17562333 Thanks

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be more careful in the future! -Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara