Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

ty Travok

I accidentally released my staraptor lvl 90 I

d4f6e86accc1ec7f564d9b292c94d226.png

• Rules:

✖︎
This thread will help you to recover a Pokemon that you have mistakenly released.

✖︎
Please read carefully the following information in order to get the best support that we could offer you.

✖︎
Also do not abuse this thread, this kind of service should remain exceptional and only used for important and needed Pokemon.

✖︎
If you're not eligible to our restore service, please do not spam this thread as your posts will get deleted.

Thanks for understanding.

• What do you need to post?

✖︎
You must provide
accurate
informations regarding the Pokemon deleted. The ID of the Pokemon remains the best way, such as a screenshot of said Pokemon's info card, or of the System release notification in the Chat.

✖︎
Please specify the server your Pokemon got deleted on.

[spoiler=Example of needed screenshot]
GV8D3.png

• Fill up the following information:

[u]ID Screenshot:
Server:[/u] 

334dcb24f9b2f2dfb547bda4e9438c41.png

• What do I need to do after my post?

You only need to wait, a Staff member will edit your post once the Pokemon is successfully restored, sending you a forum Alert.

• What if I don't have any screenshot, or if I don't remember any accurate informations about the Pokemon?

In this case unfortunately, we can't do anything for you. We need it to be able to find and restore your Pokemon.

• I accidentally released my Pokemon three months ago, can I get it back?

Only recently released Pokemon can be restored. There is a cooldown for them to be restored. You need to request a restore as soon as possible.

I released my staraptor on silver server by accident he's lvl 90 and his ID #30143897

Ps: I posted a thread 5 mins ago but forgot to add the server this is a repost please don't consider it as spam it's hard to do a thread on mobile... Thank you for the help.

20191016_202056.thumb.jpg.9a230f452450f39beb885df055474b82.jpg

I have recovered your staraptor, Have a great day! - Nezuko [/Quote]
Edited by Nezuko

I lost my lvl 73 parasect to some glitch in releasing pokemon on mobile i dont have the screenshot of the released mon can yall help me

Parasect has been recovered, please provide server next time - Travok
Edited by Travok

d4f6e86accc1ec7f564d9b292c94d226.png

• Rules:

✖︎
This thread will help you to recover a Pokemon that you have mistakenly released.

✖︎
Please read carefully the following information in order to get the best support that we could offer you.

✖︎
Also do not abuse this thread, this kind of service should remain exceptional and only used for important and needed Pokemon.

✖︎
If you're not eligible to our restore service, please do not spam this thread as your posts will get deleted.

Thanks for understanding.

• What do you need to post?

✖︎
You must provide
accurate
informations regarding the Pokemon deleted. The ID of the Pokemon remains the best way, such as a screenshot of said Pokemon's info card, or of the System release notification in the Chat.

✖︎
Please specify the server your Pokemon got deleted on.

[spoiler=Example of needed screenshot]
GV8D3.png

• Fill up the following information:

[u]ID Screenshot:
Server:[/u] 

334dcb24f9b2f2dfb547bda4e9438c41.png

• What do I need to do after my post?

You only need to wait, a Staff member will edit your post once the Pokemon is successfully restored, sending you a forum Alert.

• What if I don't have any screenshot, or if I don't remember any accurate informations about the Pokemon?

In this case unfortunately, we can't do anything for you. We need it to be able to find and restore your Pokemon.

• I accidentally released my Pokemon three months ago, can I get it back?

Only recently released Pokemon can be restored. There is a cooldown for them to be restored. You need to request a restore as soon as possible.

797392214_sonix2.png.8de13fa80ef93bf9605f3a75fccfaa23.png

Server: Silver

I accidently deleted this pokemon. Please help me restoring it.

Onix was restored
Edited by Travok

hello and sorry for the incovenience...i accidently released a pokemon that i need very much for my articuno...i would appreciate if u helped me..i released it yesterday and noticed today tbh...i dont have the idk but got an accurate screenshot if that helps

server : silver

id : 04f137baf07a8c48531c5c8d31695bff.png

pls help me if u can

Smoochum has been restored, it is in the last spot in your storage - Travok
Edited by Travok

Hello, I accidentally released my chocolate togekiss fully leveled several months ago. I dont have a ss but I'm hoping this thread can help me. If recovered I would have a full collection. Thank you for your time

-tommysweetz

I'm sorry dude we can not recover the togekiss. After a while a released pokemon is deleted completely and removed from the database, it is why we tell people to request a restore as soon as possible. The database is showing you have no released togekiss which means it's been too long since you released it and it is gone completely. Sorry dude, only thing I can say is to not leave it so long next time if you want a pokemon restored - Travok
Edited by Travok