Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Hi, I accidentally released my Cleffa, ID 32880694, on Server Gold while cleaning my box. I hope it can be restored. Thanks!

I have recovered your cleffa. It should be placed at the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day - HappyMango

1301564792_ScreenshotPRO.png.51bcd995e24476b7c79840893359f044.png

Edited by HappyMango

I need help please, i was deleting pokemons for my móbile and i accidentally deleted an exeggcute and when i was going to save the ID the game was closed.

It was an exeggcute modest 20+ ivs and 18 atk esp and it was my last pc case.

Server silver

I have recovered your exeggute. It should be placed at the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

Hi , i accidentally released my Celebi id 23345522. Server - Gold, Name - duropass. Please restore. Thanks.

celebi.jpg.b45e5b9d67ac027d67845959334b238b.jpg

Your Celebi has been recovered, please check your last box have a nice day - Hawluchaa[/Quote]
Edited by Hawluchaa
  • Like 1

I have released my 3venipede without making express here on silver server and their id:

Hi. As already mentioned in the other thread did I restore your Pokes. Have a nice day, M3ru3m
Edited by M3ru3m

somehow my jangmo-o disapeared, I caught it the 10/4 and today (11/4) was gone when I logged in, I don't have any screenshot, but I remember the stats (idk if this can help) it was adamant, bulletproof, ~26 atk 20 def ~25spd ~13 spatk 20 spdef ~ 26 hp

pls, I would love if you can do something about it

I'm from gold

Hi. I restored your Jangmo-o for you. It should be back in your PC. Have a nice day, M3ru3m
Edited by M3ru3m

I accidentally gave my rotom-wash to fisher freddy yesterday 11/06/20 20:00 pm GMT +3.If its possible i want it back please.I dont have any screenshots unfortunately.The only that i remember is that it had 01 iv on spatk.

Hi. I forwarded your Problem to your Devs since they are the only ones that can restore it in that case. I will edit again as soon as it got restored. Greetings, M3ru3m
Edited by M3ru3m

Hello

Ign:pankajrawat

Server:silver

I accidentally released my jirachi and i don't remember id and date because it was released my mistake

So can u help me if possible

HI. Your Jirachi has been restored. Have a nice day, M3ru3m
Edited by M3ru3m