Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Gastly level 21, ID 37478616. Accidentally released it when I was going to gift it to a newbie, whoops.

Gold Server.

(also hi Meruem lol)

Hi Bhimoso :-) You Poke has been restored. Have a nice day, M3ru3m
Edited by M3ru3m

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

hola, ayer porfin pude capturar a mi ultima ave legendaria(articuno) y cuando revise mi pc de vuelta ya no estaba, revise si depronto tenia el smoochum por algun rolback o algo asi y ni el smoochum ni la masterball que use para capturarlo estaban, por favor ayuda! D:

Hi. Your Poke has been restored. Have a nice day, M3ru3m
Edited by M3ru3m

Hello, I accidentally deleted my carvanha while deleting magikarps, I forgot to screenshot it but it was an epic one with 24/24 Jolly and Speed Boost Ability.

Edited by M3ru3m

So i am doing the legendary birds quest and find out my elekid with 124 ivs dissapeared. If i did something wrong and free him by accident i'm so sorry, and i hope i can recuperate it.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Hi. Your Poke has been restored. Good luck with your Bird ;-) Have a nice day, M3ru3m
Edited by M3ru3m

hello i'm player Miguel616 from gold, i have deleted those pokemon for lagging problem, please restore those 3: weavile, cubone, darumaka. Thank you .

Hi, I've recovered all your pokemon for you. They should be in the last slot of your PC. Have a great day! -Maisa

1346436161_Screenshot(764).thumb.png.cc2551b2956c2b73a1affe08a8911b6a.png

1004542105_Screenshot(765).thumb.png.440dddce76cdc2f2495abb4a652fdef4.png

Edited by Maisa

Ayuda porfavorLibere a mi chansey por error, id 45714214

Ayuda porfavor. Libere a mi chansey por error, su id es 45714214 server silver

Screenshot_2020-08-09-00-46-05-537_com_miui.gallery.thumb.jpg.3431416db522fffcb13c97aae9bf01a8.jpg

Edited by M3ru3m

Hi!

Years ago i was released a lvl 100 Donphan sturdy. Can you restore its, plz? How it was years ago and i didnt see the action, i dont have the its ID.

Since yet, thx!

I have checked the database and couldn't find any donphan you have released :( Was the account you deleted "RafArnaldi"? If the account was "RafAranaldi", I'm afraid that we cannot help you restore your donphan as we couldn't find it. I'm sorry. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango