Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Can you please evolve my Eevee into Leafeon? I used Rare Candy to level up from 98 to 99 in Petalburg Woods but it didn't work. I had 255 happiness and I was advised to faint my Eevee so it loses the happiness and restart client. But when I tried evolving it again it kept evolving into Espeon even though I had only 251 happiness so it failed...

I know you mentioned you don't do area based evolutions but I wouldn't even know how to do it at this point even if you deleveled me back to 99. It seems bugged. Please help. It's my first level 100 poke, I need it to progress to Sinnoh.

image.png.8169708a9234c0e0826e2aa24367707c.png

Resolved on another thread. - Noxious

Dear,

I play in Server: Silver, I accidentally released one of my pokemon (Gengar, 12424772), Can you please help me to get it back, I have a screenshot below for proof

Thank you

122720934_657070231835977_123755123118973904_n.jpg

Your Gengar has been recovered. Please check the last slot in your PC box! - Ehkoe.

Hi there, I could use some assistance. 

I just logged onto my account in the Hoenn Mauville Pokecenter and noticed that my starter (Marshtomp- I believe level 26) has been replaced in my party by a level 5 Onix!!! I have no idea how this would have happened and I 100% did not release my Marshtomp (I don't even know if that is possible for your starter Pokemon). 

Help with this would be much appreciated!! 

P.s. This was on the silver server and my username is Bigpapi4153

Hi, your Marshtomp should now be in your party. Have a nice day!  -Maisa

Hi, I unfortunately do not have screenshots or the IDs but was hoping you'd be able to help. I recently deleted a bunch of Gastley's and must've accidentally deleted my event gastley's as well as I can't find them now. I was wondering if it's possible to get them restored. Account is Munchin on silver server. Thanks

Hi, your pokemon have been restored and should be in the last slot of your PC. Have a wonderful day!  -Maisa