Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Pokemon disappeared and replaced by a Farfetch'd when logging out.

I was in Diglett's cave and when I went to exit it wouldn't let me. So I logged out and logged back in but my Charmander (in my first slot) disappeared and was replaced by a level 10 Farfetch'd. Unfortunately I don't have a screeshot of my Charmander but it was level 30 and had moves: Cut, Dragon Rage, Flame Burst, and Ember. It was in the Gold Server. Could someone please help me get it back? 

I have fixed your problem this time. But next time it would be nice if you make a post with your account's name that you need help on in order to avoid confusion. Have a nice day - HappyMango

Hi i released accidently my lvl50 darkrai id: 40012669. He have spe atk - and no xp.

Thanks a lot

SILVER SEVER

I have checked your account's info and found out that your account is in gold server. I have recovered your darkrai. It should be placed at the last slot of your PC. If something is wrong please let me know 🙂 Have a nice day - HappyMango

Hello, my nickname in game is shotokhan09,i play on gold server, and i released my larvitar yesterday in the night (day 10/11/20),  can u guys please fix it? Im really sorry, i only have this picture of him. Thank you!!313472170_WhatsAppImage2020-11-10at17_47_52.jpeg.0e1b70a95a54e43f219d8f05fca754e9.jpegf him.

I have receovered your larvitar. It should be placed at the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day - HappyMango.

I had a mudkip in my party few hours ago.I started the game now and saw that my mudkip was replaced by a machop I got in trade with an NPC.I had put the machop in the pc and had kept a lvl100 scizor in my last slot of party it got replaced by the mudkip I had lost after a few minutes

Screenshot_20201114-211507.png

I fixed your issue, have a nice day. - Noxious

Good night everyone!

I accidentaly released my Torchic,

Silver Server

ID: 49890879

I attached a photo. That torchic was speed boost. If you see that is not Speed Boost, the ID would be 49843794, but im sure is the first ID i gave you.

Thank you!

Ad11

Torchic.jpg

Restored, have a nice day. - Noxious