Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Help

Silver 

Helping my kyurem not appeared in the box after being recovered can someone help me?

ID:52244128

Hello. Your Kyurem has been restored and is in the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day!  -Exotyc

Hi 

I was hunting scythers and pinsirs in safari with jolly sync and after my hunt i remember that there were no scyther or pinsirs worth keeping that was jolly nature. However, I when i released all my scythers i accidentally released a careful nature scyther with 20+ ivs and swarm ability. I am on silver server. I apologize I can't remember which of the below are the scyther's ID but its definitely one of them. I apologize for this inconvenience and me being very careless, I was very tired.

image.png.d579c3c004a4e39374ed035ca6af9262.png

image.png.202601cda98f19c4391644726b66044e.png

image.png.678fd450f5a74523e7106d38720f08b5.png

image.png.9533ee2707707b2cc5dce900ceb1fd75.png

Hello. Your Scyther has been restored and is in the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day!  -Exotyc

38 minutes ago, heartbroken said:

Hello, my account name is Heartbroken, i play on silver, today when i logged in my venusaur got resetted to a lvl 5 bulbasaur, i read its a current bug, can i get my venusaur back?

now i got my venusaur back but it replaced my kadabara... now my kadabra is gone

7 hours ago, heartbroken said:

now i got my venusaur back but it replaced my kadabara... now my kadabra is gone

my kadabra dissapeared again, could you help me?

Hi, your Kadabra has been restored and should be in the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day!  -Maisa