Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

hey guys, i have a little problem myself. I traded my  johto apollo to a friend bc i wanted to evolve it.

so the trade worked even thou he wasnt johto yet what i forgot. . but now he  cant give it back bc its region bloked 😕

it happend around 13:40 on silver server with OT Schdurmi. my Apollo was lv 92 and ev trained 

hope you can help me eventhou its not an actual restore case

thanks

Hey there, I'm sorry for the inconvenience and delay!
Please make sure to use the proper thread for regionlocked Pokemon. -Exotyc

Hello guys, sorry for bothering you, I released some trash pokemon and I have some internet problems. I accidentally released my keldeo. Hope u can help me ! It happened in gold server.rl.png.2a3afe8ec2f1b78b774f113818978642.png

Hello, your Keldeo has been restored and should be in the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day!  -Maisa

thubever.png

I accidently released my honedge i was planning to clean my pc and i didint notice that i released it but i got my ss

Screenshot_2020-12-15-10-44-43-61_03166c27d3c5d813bdf5fd78ab091c6c.jpg

Hey there, your Honedge has been recovered and is positioned in the last slot of your PC. Have a splendid day! - Midsommar

Hello I m a guy from the silver server I accidentally released my Greninja of 100 level by mistake of Id 51501100  please can you restore it it was my best pokemon in all of my Pokémons please help

Hey there! It seems like your Pokemon has already been restored and the current owner of the Pokemon is 'TachoDaddy'. -Exotyc

lost a wobbufet with sassy nature. would like to ask if its released or traded on that im not aware of.

no id since its been days and just realized it.

silver

juviaaa

Hey there! The only sassy wobbuffet that I was able to find was traded to the user A1catraz. Hope that helps,  have a splendid day! - Midsommar

Hello, 

I started again to playing Pokemon revolution after the xmas event, i need today and is a very good event in my opinion! good job.

Now to the topic, 

So... i dont remember to release this Pokémon to start, i dont even sell it to.

All i have is a Picture of it , when i send it to a friend and now i was looking for it and really strange i dont have it at all....

The pokémon is a ARON;id: on photo.

image.png.38e2a9cbe15973346539895856e71b73.png

Thanks in advance.

Hi there. Unfortunately your pokemon is nowhere to be found. It most likely was released a while ago and we had a wipe of deleted pokemon on October 1st. Consequently, your pokemon cannot be recovered. Have a splendid day nevertheless! - Midsommar

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper: