Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

hi admin..can you help me with my problem ... I accidentally released my pokemon sableye..I can't remember when I released him..I don't know the pokemon ID. and I also don't have a screen shot..the nature of my sableye is Bold and full ev train too..his level is also quite high..hopefully you can help me..I'm the OT. that pokemon

I've restored the highest level Bold Prankster you had. Let me know if it's the correct one. -Epithet

11 hours ago, LockOn14 said:

hi admin..can you help me with my problem ... I accidentally released my pokemon sableye..I can't remember when I released him..I don't know the pokemon ID. and I also don't have a screen shot..the nature of my sableye is Bold and full ev train too..his level is also quite high..hopefully you can help me..I'm the OT. that pokemon

yes this is the pokemon I'm looking for. thank you very much for all the help..your help is really reliable ...

thanks again

good day. Can you please check if there a shiny pikachu that i released. I know i have a shiny pikachu that is not my OT, but now it is gone. I dont remember that i trade it.. If possible can you try it? thanks in advance 

You seem to have traded it. If you wish to inquire more on the subject, please make a thread in the appropriate subforum. -Epithet

Sk8trgod618

Silver Server

Manaphy ID # 30587844

https://i.imgur.com/7MqAh0p.png

This was released a long time ago, I'm not sure if it's able to be restored, but if it could be, I would greatly appreciate it.

Hey there! Unfortunately I was unable to retrieve the manaphy which was probably wiped since as you mentioned it was released a long time ago. You will have to go through Nikola to get Manaphy again. Have a splendid day nevertheless! 

I released my poke !!! Help me please !

The ID is one of these four 5lvlsurskit ..(it was the last i caught in case there is a priority in IDs  )

released11.jpg.db0cd2f3073ea365bb6a10441ba6859b.jpg

Your Surksit has been restored. -Epithet