∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

I'm on discord.

1. What is your nickname in PRO? Pkaboo

2. Which one is your favorite Pokemon and why? Primeape, favorite pokemon from the anime

3. What is your final objective in PRO? Collect a strong pokemon team and compete at the highest level, overall have fun, make friends.

4. How many hours did you play on Red? 200+ on an older account, I switched to a newer one in which I am active.

24 badges completed, focusing on sinnoh.

5. Age: 20

6. Do you have a PVP Team? (its ok if you don't have one) I am almost done putting together a pokemon team, just need the EV training done.

I'm super helpful to guild members and ok with pushing towards goals the guild has.

I'm on discord.

2. Which one is your favorite Pokemon and why? Primeape, favorite pokemon from the anime

3. What is your final objective in PRO? Collect a strong pokemon team and compete at the highest level, overall have fun, make friends.

4. How many hours did you play on Red? 200+ on an older account, I switched to a newer one in which I am active.

6. Do you have a PVP Team? (its ok if you don't have one) I am almost done putting together a pokemon team, just need the EV training done.

I'm super helpful to guild members and ok with pushing towards goals the guild has.

I'm sorry. You're refused from joining Blaze for breaking a moral rule from the rules of the guild before applying to it.

t1SwAR5.png

Special thanks to Somes

I'm on discord.

I'm sorry. You're refused from joining Blaze for breaking a moral rule from the rules of the guild before applying to it.

Which ?

I'm on discord.

Which ?

You applied to more than one guild. Anyway I have to thank you for applying for us! :y:

t1SwAR5.png

Special thanks to Somes